4.9

The boys just finished up there last interview and now we were heading to the hotel. The boys did have an off day today but it was mostly spent doing interviews and radio shows. It was around 6 in the afternoon so now we decided to go eat out. They had the manager call and make a reservation at a place called Patrick Guilbaud which is a fine dining place. For this dinner we decided that only the boys, Kaylee and I will eat out today then tomorrow after the show all of the families are going to eat together.

"What do we have to wear?" I asked Jonah as we walked into a new hotel for the night.

"Someone nice, this restaurant is really formal."

"So you're gonna wear...?"

"We are wearing dress pants with button up shirts and maybe a tie." Jack said as he came up from behind us.

"Okay."

"Is thirty minutes enough for you to get dressed?" Jonah asked.

"Thirty minutes! Excuse you but no!" Kaylee said as she grabbed my hand and we ran to the elevator.

"Text you when we're ready." I said before the door closed on them.

Kaylee and I stood at our suitcases as we tried to decide which dress to wear. We brought two different ones because first off you always have to be prepared and second we figured we would do something nice during our time over here.

"I'm gonna wear my blue one." She said as she picked it up and walked over to the restroom. I was debating between my maroon one and my black one I have. I felt my phone go off in my back pocket.

Jacky my love-Wear maroon

Leigh-Should I ask why you know I have a maroon dress?

Jacky my love-Well I saw you pack it when we were on facetime one night before you left. Just do it.

Leigh-Okay

I picked up my maroon dress and I waited for Kaylee to get out of the restroom. She walks out and I go in and quickly get dressed. When I walk out I see Kaylee was flat ironing her hair.

"Awww you look so cute!" I said as she smiled and smooth her dress out.

"Look at you! You look so beautiful." She sung the last part and I laughed.

I lightly curled my hair so it wouldn't take a lot of time. After that I did my makeup and Kaylee since she says she is unable to do her own. I took a picture of myself so I could post later just in case I don't get one at the restaurant.

 I took a picture of myself so I could post later just in case I don't get one at the restaurant

Kaylee dress

I texted our group chat that we are on our way downstairs and they were already down there

I texted our group chat that we are on our way downstairs and they were already down there. Kaylee and I slipped on our heels and grabbed our phone.

"Go downstairs while I get my wallet out of my bag." I said.

"Okay, I'll tell the boys you will be down shortly after."

"Okay thanks."

Jack POV

Jacky-Wear maroon

Leigh my love-Should I ask why you know I have a maroon dress?

Jacky-Well I saw you pack it when we were on facetime one night before you left. Just do it.

Leigh my love-Okay

"Leigh my love?" I heard Zach say from behind me.

"Yeah, we said 'my love' as a joke to each other so now we have each other names as that."

"Do you like her?" He asked me. My facial expression must of been weird since he laughed.

"I just thought you did because of how close you guys are." He said as he button his shirt up.

"No, well yeah we are really great best friends but nothing more."

"Okay."

I grabbed my maroon button up shirt along with my pants and put them on.

We continued to get dressed and once we finished we went downstairs to the lobby. Leigh texted they were on the way down so we got up from the chairs and waited. The elevator dinged and only Kaylee came out.

Daniel had a huge smile on his face as she walked over to us. Kaylee did look really pretty and I'm pretty sure everyone knew that.

"Hey, Leigh will be down in a minute." She said.

"Okay."

Shortly after the elevator opened up revealing Leigh as she walked towards us. "Woah." I heard Daniel say under his breath as he stood next to me. I looked over to see that Kaylee was the furthest away from us until I bumped Daniel in the arm. His face turned red as he knew that I heard what he said. I looked back at Leigh wow looked absolutely beautiful and stunning, my jaw dropped slightly.

"Close your mouth before flies go into it." Corbyn said as he put his hand under my jaw and closed my mouth.

"Or close it before I hit you for staring at my sister." Jonah said which caught me off guard. "Kidding I wouldn't"

"Hey guys." Leigh said coming over to us.

"Hey."

I held my hand out, "You look dashing my lady." I said in my best british accent.

She giggled at my joke but she played along.

"So do you my fine sir." She said with a strong british accent it almost sounded real. She took my hand and we walked out of the door.

"Why are they like this." I heard Jonah say.

"Why aren't you?" Zach said as I heard his with a british accent too.

"Come on lad, are limo is here." Corbyn said also doing an accent.

"Stop." Jonah said.

"No, this is quite fun." Daniel said catching on.

"It's just your loss." Kaylee said in the same accent.

"Just get on with it already and do the accent." I said.

"Fine but this stops when we get there." He said as he did the accent with a smile on his face.