1.1

"You can't keep doing this Leigh! You are messing up everyone friendship just because of your own stupid problems! You are going to have to choose what you want because news flash! You can't have everything in life and you can't expect it to be so fucking perfect!" My brother yelled at me as I'm pretty sure the whole apartment complex could hear but he didn't care.

"HOW CAN I CHOOSE JONAH! How am I suppose to choose between my best friend boyfriend or MY boyfriend who fucking abuses me!" I yelled back not noticing I let my biggest secret I had slip right out of my mouth.

What?" He said letting his voice crack.

Daniel POV

I was in Zach apartment along with all Jack and Zach while Corbyn and Jonah went to go pick up some food. We were live on Instagram since we didn't know what to do for today. We just finished up our North America part of the Invitation Tour and yesterday we announced the Europe extension. We moved into our apartments about two weeks ago and we finally got everything set up, we are also moving our families down here with us but not until the end of tour.

"I know guys I can't believe we are going to Europe either. Thanks to you guys we can travel the world to see all of you." Jack said to the fans who kept commenting about their tour extension.

We were answering people questions when we heard a loud crash followed up with a bunch curse words. We all get up and open the door to see a girl at the other end of the hallway. I walk over to her while Jack and Zach stay by the door talking to the fans but still glancing over to me.

"You okay?" I asked the girl who was leaning against the wall holding her foot.

"Umm not really." Said the girl as she looked up at me. "I dropped the box and it landed right on top of my foot."

I look down at the box then at her foot, she was we wearing sandals which didn't give her any protection from it landing on her.

"Let me help you." I say. I quickly wave over the boys to come follow as I picked up the heavy box. "Oh my god what's in here? Bricks?" I say as I pick it up.

She lets out a small laugh as she opens her door to her apartment and lets us in. She jumps over on one foot to the couch as I set the box down near her.

"Thanks for the help." She said as she brushed the hair out of her face.

"Bro Daniel what happened?" Zach asked as they both walked in, they were still live.

I grab his phone and turn the camera onto me. "Hey guys it was so nice to talk to you guys but we have to go. We love you have a great day." I say as I smile and end the live.

I put the phone in my back pocket and turn my attention back to the girl. Her foot was bleeding and starting to turn purple.

"You have any rags or towels?" I asked her.

She pointed to a box and I opened it, grabbing a rag and getting it wet with the sink water. I squeeze it out so it would be damp and walk over to her, setting it on her foot.

"Thanks again."

"You look familiar." Jack said to her. "It's like I've seen you before but I know I actually haven't." He said as he rubbed his forehead as he was trying to remember.

"Yeah I'm-" before she could finish talking we heard Corbyn yell down the hall, "Guys?"

"In here!" Zach yelled back.

We all sat there, the girl trying to look past us to see who was going to walk in the door frame.

Not more then 10 seconds Jonah and Corbyn come threw the door and over to us. Jonah eyes went wide as he yelled out "Leigh!" and picked out the girl from the couch and started hugging her. I gave the boys weird looks and they gave the same look back.

"Umm Jonah who is she?" I asked with my eywbrows raised.

He puts the girl down, turns to face us with a smile already formed, "Guys meet my sister, Leigh."