7.6

Once Daniel was released from the hotel, all of us rushed over to the venue. Daniel promised that he was fine and could do the show but he didn't look good at all. His bright blue eyes were now a dusky grey and he had bags under his eyes.

"I'll be fine guys, now let's go to meet and greet." He said as he walked out of the green room.

"I'll see you guys later." I say as they walk out.

"Hey girl."

I turned my hear towards the door to see Sydney and Anna poking there head in. I smiled and waved them to come inside.

"Where's Kaylee?" Anna asked as they sat down next to me.

"Back at the bus with everyone else." I said as I look down at my fingers.

"What's wrong?" Sydney asked me as she put a hand on my back.

"I'm sorry I got your brother hurt Anna." I said with a tear dropping down my face.

"Please don't cry, it's over now. And I promise it's not your fault for what happened." She said asked she wiped my tears.

"Do you want to go watch the boys do limelight and preform? Maybe get your mind off things?"

"I can't. These bruises are too noticeable and the fact that it's on my neck makes it worse."

"Then we'll use some makeup and clothes. Come in it'll be fun."

"Okay, let's do it."

Syd covered up my bruise on my neck with some makeup. Anna chose an outift from my bag that was long sleeve so it could cover up the bruises on my wrists.

"Oo this is cute." She said as she held it up, examining it before giving it to me.

"Thanks, it's an outfit Daniel bought for me."

"Here, go put it on."

I went to change and when I walked out, Syd and Anna clapped making my checks burn.

"Don't be embarrassed. My brother sure does has great taste."

"Here pose for me." Syd said as she grabbed my phone off the table and took a picture.

We all laughed as I did some silly poses too, only joking cause I would never post them.

"This definitely deserves to be on your Instagram. I should be a photographer." Syd said.

"Zack Caspary who?" Anna said as a joke.

Liked by seaveydaniel anna.seavey, sydneyavery and 1.4k others

Leighjade sweeter than honey

Pic creds: sydneyavery

View all 996,826 comments

Seaveydaniel I was wondering when u were gonna wear ur other outfit I got u

Jackaverymusic fresh

Anna.seavey Zack Caspary who? I only know Sydney Avery.

User1 I'm living for your outfit

User2 are you gonna watch them preform 2nite?

Jonahmarais I want some fast food now

I did take down my other Instagram post right after the fight went down. I haven't seen it on any drama or tea hashtags on instagram yet so I was thankful for that.

"Ok let's go."

The three of us walked out of the green room and into where they held limelight. We watched the boys take videos and photos with their fans, which brought smiles to our faces knowing they were happy. Daniel did seem happy, or he was just really good putting on a face for his fans.

"Imma go over and check on Dani." Anna said as she walked away.

When he looked up to see her, his eyes seemed to glow as he smiled. He loves his family so much, especially his only little sister.

"Let's go to Jack."

Syd and I walked over to him. He was playing with his earring while talking to a fan.

"He gets a tiny bit of anxiety with fans." I said as we kept walking.

"Ya I know but how can you tell right now?"

"He plays with his earring."

She nodded her head. When we reached him he had a big smile on his face.

The fan he was talking to looked behind her shoulder to see us standing there.

"Omg hi!" She said as she practically jumped into my arms. I laughed as I hugged her back.

She then let go and did the same thing with Sydney.

"They love you more then me." Jack said as he joked.

"Okay no but hi I love you both so much!" The fan said as she faced Jack with such a serious face then turned her attention back to us.

We only talked for a bit since we didn't want to take up her or Jack time since limelight doesn't last long.

"Okay guys it's time for the boys to almost preform! Limelight is over!" Eben yelled multiple times so everyone could hear.

"Let's go." Ana said as the three of us headed towards the stage.