4.1

Leigh POV

We didn't really have enough time to eat so I grabbed a cartoon of milk and an apple. Zach and I didn't have time to eat since we were the last ones down. Zach convinced everyone that we should stop for food but I was still going to drink my milk and eat my apple. It was now time to head back to the tour bus. Today was the thirteenth and it was their day off, they only had one radio interview for today. As we got back into the bus I kept trying to ignore what Zach told me, there wasn't any way that could of happen last night. After everyone was was settled we started heading towards where they were going to have there interview, it's about an hour away.

I was sitting on the small couch when Zach grabbed my arm and dragged me into the back lounge where nobody was at. He closed the door behind us and we sat down, I already knew what he was going to talk about.

"Zach we don't need to talk about this." I say as I drink my milk.

"Yes we do. You need to remember."

"Zach I can't and I promise you nothing happened."

"Leigh we don't know that for sure."

"Then I'll talk to Jack about it. Happy?"

"No, this needs to stay a secret. You might be pregnant!"

"Zach." I say while hitting his arm. "Keep your voice down, this bus isn't that big for you to be yelling and expect nobody to hear you."

"Sorry."

"Listen, I'm only denying this because I will freak out and you keep asking me questions is making it worse." I whisper.

"Okay, let's just drop in for now then." 

Zach stands up and go over to the door, he opens it and walks out as I let out a breath that I seemed to be holding.

Daniel POV

I was heading to the back lounge when I saw the door was closed, we always leave it open. I went to go open the door but my hand stopped halfway when I heard someone from the other side.

"No, this needs to stay a secret. You might be pregnant!" I heard Zach say.

"Zach." I say while hitting his arm. "Keep your voice down, this bus isn't that big for you to be yelling and expect nobody to hear you." I heard Leigh voice next.

"Sorry."

"Listen, I'm only denying this because I will freak out and you keep asking me questions is making it worse." I whisper.

"Okay, let's just drop in for now then." 

I Jump into my bunk which was right next to the door and close the curtains, I didn't want them to see that I was listening. I heard Zach walk past my bunk and I sat up straight, my head barely touching the top. I ran a hand threw my hair, how could Leigh be pregnant? Thoughts ran threw my head as it finally clicked. 

No.

Nononono Zach couldn't of done that. There's no way.

"Zach got Leigh pregnant." I whisper to myself.

"Daniel?" When someone called my name I jumped.

"Yeah in here." I say as I try to calm my nerves, clearing failing.

"Hey bud do... what's wrong?" Corbyn said as he opened my curtain.

"Nothing why?"

"Daniel I have seen that face before, what happened?"

I debated on telling him, it was none of my business but I just couldn't keep it in.

"Leigh's pregnant." I whisper.

Corbyn POV

When Daniel told me that I felt like he just smacked me across the face.

"Damn." Is all I said.

"What?" Daniel said as he got up and stood next to me.

"Jonah gonna be pissed." I whispered even though his bunk was the furthest away from us.

I wondered how this was even possible but then I remember what Zach said this morning. It was all making sense, Jack never came back to the room because he was with Leigh. Jack got Leigh pregnant.

I look behind my shoulder to see Leigh and Jack in the back room talking. How can they just be sitting there pretending everything was normal! 

I was about to go talk to the both of them when I see Leigh cover her mouth and hold her stomach. Jack leans closer to her and puts a hand on her back. Next thing I knew Leigh runs past all of us and runs into the restroom, Jack, Daniel, and I quickly behind her. Zach also followed as he came from the small kitchen we have.

Daniel, Zach and I stop at the bathroom door and Jack runs in after her. Leigh drops to her knees and throws up, as Jack holds her hair and rubs her back. 

"What's going on?" I heard Jonah say, I watch him get out of the bunk and walk over to us. 

"Leigh! What happened?" Jonah said looking at us three.

I drag him off to the side, as I take a deep breath. Of course I had to be the one telling him this.

"What is it Corbyn, say it already."

"Leigh's pregnant."

I close my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction.

I became confused when I didn't hear him. I slowly open my eyes to see him just standing there.

"Jonah?"

His dazed face quickly changed into anger but quickly soften when he looked over my shoulder. I turn around to see Leigh and Jack coming out of the bathroom. 

"Everyone to the back room. Now." Jonah said. 

We all followed him and sat down on the couch. Daniel, Jonah, and I sat on the big couch, Zach and Leigh sat on the smaller couch while Jack sat on top of the counter. 

3rd POV

They all sat there waiting for someone to speak up.

"Are you going to say anything Leigh?" Jonah asked.

"What do you mean?"

"That you're pregnant!" He slightly yelled.

"WHAT!" Both Jack and her yelled as they stood up.

"ZACH! What the hell!" Leigh yelled.

"Don't look at me! What about Jack!" He said yelling back.

"ME? WHAT DID I DO?" Jack questioned.

"OH COME ON! Jack you knew about this!" Corbyn groaned.

"But IT IS Zach fault!" Daniel rolled his eyes

"Who did it Leigh!" Jonah said getting up now.

"JACK!" Corbyn yelled.
"ZACH!" Daniel yelled at the same time.

"ME?!" Zach questioned. "I'm not the one who slept with her!" He said pointing towards Jack.

"I didn't sleep with her!" Jack said arguing back.

"EVERYONE STOP!" Leigh yelled and everyone became quiet.

"What is going on right now?" She said as she looked around the room.

"I have no idea." Jack quietly said.