We Love you, Rem!

Start from the beginning

"Remuuus," I sing softly, sitting on the side of the bed. "Good morning, moonshine," 

Remus just makes a soft noise in the back of his throat, burying his face deeper into the pillow. I smile and grab my phone, taking a picture. 

~No POV~

SiriuslyPawsome Just posted a new picture! 

SiriuslyPawsome: My sunshine won't wake up and smell the chocolate syrup

SiriuslyPawsome: My sunshine won't wake up and smell the chocolate syrup. But, I can't complain. He's still adorable. 

ReggieB: Of course he's adorable. Why do you think we call him moonmuffin?

SiriuslyPawsome: To tease the hell out of him, reg. That's why we call him moonmuffin. 

ReggieB: True enough. But I believe it derived from you calling him that because he's 'The cutest little cupcake ever' 

LilyBug: Aw. Cutie.

SiriuslyPawsome: I know, right? 

JamesPronger: Sirius is just a big curly fuzz ball of fond right now. 

SiriuslyPawsome: Damn right! 

~Again, Sirius' POV~

I lay my hand on Remus' side. 

"Wake up, beautiful," I coo. Remus whimpers and shifts on his back. 

" 'S too early, Ri," Remus responds, slurring like he just chugged three bottles of firewhiskey. 

"It's eight, it won't hurt you to wake up, my love," I move so I'm sitting by remus' shoulders. 

"You're not gonna French at me today?" Rem teases, still slurred. He turns over on his other side, tucking his arms under him. 

"It won't hurt you to wake up, Mon amour. Is that better?" I slide my hand into his messy bed hair, taking another picture. A ball of fluff comes running into the room. The ball of fluff in question jumps up on the bed. 

"Good morning, Lyra. At least someone loves me today," I lift Lyra up and hold her like a baby so I can scratch her chest. Well, she is my fur baby. 

~no POV~

SiriuslyPawsome just posted a new picture!