With You Here Everthing's Perfect

~Sirius POV~
Tomorrow's valentines day! I'm going to surprise Remus with a picnic!

Right now we're laying on the couch. Remus' head in my lap. He's reading and I'm just playing with his hair and looking at him. He closes the book.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He mumbles

"Well, I'm allowed to look at my boyfriend you know?"

"Sorry, I'm still pissy from the moon a couple days ago"

I pet his hair carefully. "I know" I whisper gently.

Remus tries to stifle a yawn and fails miserably. "Babe, you can go to sleep. Im not going anywhere" Remus nods slightly and curls up in a ball, his head still in my lap. I run my fingers through his dirty blonde brown hair until he asleep.

I put my elbow on the arm or the couch were laying on and put my head on my hand. I smile down at my boyfriend and fall asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PADFOOT! MOONY! PDA!" I hear someone wait, James shout.

Moony just shifts (I accidentally wrote shits)in his sleep and whines.

"James, shut the hell up" I hiss, turning my head to look at him.

"Sor-ry but you guys are too lovey dovey" James jokes

"Remus is asleep you shithead" I whisper shout at him

"Okay! I'm going to the dorms"

"We'll be up on a bit. It's hard to wake him up" I tell him

I stroke remus' cheek with my fingers. "Babe, wake up" I whisper. He lazily opens one eye and closes it again. "Moony, we're in the middle of the common room" He just huffs, annoyed and curls up more in a ball.
"Come on baby, you'll be sore if you sleep in here, and I wanna cuddle you" At those words Remus opens his eyes again. "Fine" He mumbles sleepily.

I help him up to the dorms. We're already in our pajamas so he just goes and lays on my bed. James and Peter smirk at me from where they are playing an intense games of wizards chess on the floor. "No goodnight moony?" James asks.

"Night" He grumbles already half asleep.

James and Peter giggle as I walk over to where Remus is laying on my bed. "Night boys" I say

"Night Siri"

"Night pads"

I crawl in bed next to Remus and lay my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and puts an arm around my hips. I put both of my arms around his waist and intertwine our legs.

"I love you Re" I kiss him lightly on the lips.

"I love you too pads"

"Forever?"

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~

~Remus POV~
I wake up to a flash and a clicking sound. I look up to see Peter with a camera and James next to him trying not to laugh. Sirius whines and buries his head further in my chest. I turn blood red and hide my face in sirius' hair.

"Siri, help me out here" I whisper. He lifts his head slightly

"Fuck off!" He grumbles. Then he nuzzles his head back into my chest.

"Fine. We got what we need anyway"
James smirks

"How many damn pictures did you take?" I question