Epilogue.

I strongly suggest you listen to the song provided

above and repeat it throughout this epilogue.

____________________________________

Today's the day.
The day is finally here.
Today's our wedding day.

Grayson and I are finally getting married today.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my beautiful white dress that's extremely long. It sparkled, it's just absolutely gorgeous. I look at myself, the happiness just glowing on my face. I've been waiting for this day for so long, It's finally here.

"Oh my god! Ashley you look absolutely gorgeous!" Julie said excitedly as she pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her tightly and smiled brightly.

"The day is finally here Ashley, You're marrying Grayson!" Julie said as she pulled away. I smiled and felt the tears dwell up.

"Ashley! You're stunning!" Amelia squealed as she walked in with Emma who looked so adorable in her dress.
"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"Look at your mommy! She's gorgeous like you!" Amelia said and Emma giggled as if she understood.

I smiled brightly as Emma smiled as well, her smile is contagious. "She has her fathers smile." I said as I watched her.
"She really does." Cameron said, Grayson's sister.

"Sweetie, are you ready? It's time." Grayson's mother asked as she smiled at me.

I felt a sense of nervousness and excitement fill my body, I'm so ready.

"Yes." I said with the biggest smile on my face. I take one last deep breath before I start heading out.

It's time.

It's here.

____________________________________

"Mommy you look gorgeous!" Liam said happily as he was getting ready to walk me down the aisle.
"Thank you bug." I smiled brightly. I held his hand tightly, who would've thought this day would be here so soon.

"Ready bug?" I asked Liam.
"Yep!" He said happily with the biggest smile on his face.

Here we go.

____________________________________

Grayson's POV:

As everyone walked down the aisle, Emma makes her way down throwing the flowers. I felt a smile form on my face as I watched her.

My daughter.
She's beautiful like her mother.

The day I've been waiting for is finally here.

I looked around and noticed Ethan staring at me with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled back.

Just then, I noticed everyone stand up.

This is it.

Ashley appeared.

Liam is right next to her, so happy.
My son.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, stunning. The sun shined on her as she walked towards me.

That's the woman who makes me the happiest in the world. That's the woman who's the love of my life. The one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

She smiled and I smiled back.

I felt my tears wanting to spill.

____________________________________