Chapter 02 - Julie.

You can play the song above now if you'd like.

____________________________________

"Oh la la." Julie said as she joined me on her couch. "Tell me more." She added, totally interested.

I'm currently at my friend Julie's apartment and I was telling her about Grayson.

"Well, that's pretty much it. He told Liam they'd go out for cake on Friday." I said as I took a chip from the bowl she had.
"That's a killer move, your type definitely!" She said as she wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.

"Is he cute?" She asked.
"Well, he's very attractive. So far his personality seems to be great but I'm doing this for Liam." I said.
"Oh c'mon! It's technically a date but with your kid." She said as she started laughing.

Julie's been around since I was pregnant with Liam. She's always been there for me whenever I needed someone. She's the only family I have.

"It is not!" I said as I laughed.
"Well, I think it is and I think Liam just picked out his future step dad." She said.
"Julie!" I laughed.

"You have to bring him around some time, I have to approve of him as well." She said.
"Okay, mom." I joked.

"Alright enough talk, lets watch the show!" She said as her attention is brought to the tv and so is mine.

____________________________________

Liam and I are finally back at home. It's currently 8:00 pm and he'll be going to bed soon since he has school tomorrow. I'm just cleaning up the table as we just finished dinner. Today I made Liam's favorite, spaghetti. He loves cake and spaghetti with his whole little heart.

"Mommy!" I hear Liam yell.
I just finished up washing the dishes. I make my way towards his room and stop at the door way.

"Look what I made." He showed me a piece of paper and it's a drawing he made. He drew the sun, some clouds, a few birds, and water.
"This is beautiful!" I said as I walk in and sit right next to him. He smiled brightly.

I love this little boy with my whole heart. He's my little rock, he keeps my life together.

As he put the picture back down he yawned.
"Someone's tired." I said as I chuckled. I look over to the clock and check the time and see it's 9:00 pm already.
"It's time for bed little bug." I said.

I start getting Liam ready for bed. He usually puts up a small fight to get ready for bed but he's tired from today.

"Goodnight mommy." He said tiredly.
"Goodnight my little bug." I said as I planted a kiss on his head.

I walked out his room and closed the door slightly. I make my way over to my room and throw myself on to my bed.

Today was a good Monday.
Now tomorrow, back to reality.

I feel my back pocket vibrate. I reach for it and pull out my phone.

Grayson texted me.

Grayson: Hey just wanted to see if Friday was okay with you? I hope I didn't interrupt any plans.

Me: Hey! Nope all is good. See you Friday.

A smile was brought to my face.

I better get ready for bed as well, I'm pretty tired. Today was a long day for the household.

I guess we'll see what Friday brings us.