Chapter 20 - Fire.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"It's beautiful!" I gushed as Grayson and I walk around hand in hand. My eyes wandered around.
"It really is, I can't wait to actually live here." He said happily. I stopped and so did Grayson.

"Gray, I just want to say thank you." I said with a smile as I turn my full attention on him.
"For what beautiful?" He asked with a questioning look on his face.

"For everything. For being so good to Liam and I. For coming into my life and putting up with me." I said as I felt my smile growing even more by just thinking about when we first met and everything.

"Ashley, thank you for accepting me into your life. Thank you for letting me love you and Liam. Thank you for putting up with me and my hard headed self. Thank you for everything you've done and everything you'll do, I'm always thankful for you." He said as he pulled me close.

I want to cry.

"Why are you so good with words?" I asked as I smiled even more and held in my tears.
"I'm only good with them because they come from my heart." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"That's so cheesy, but I'll let it slide." I said with a small giggle. He laughed. We continued to walk around and explore.

Paris is truly beautiful. As a child I've wanted to visit here and walk around to explore. Never would I have thought I'd get the opportunity.

____________________________________

"Grayson!" I yelled and laughed as he carried me back to our apartment. Just as he opened the door, I see Liam's head pop up and a big smile was on his face.

"Back home early?" Ethan asked.
"It's raining." Grayson said as he set me down.

Liam runs over to me and I carry him.
"You're getting so big." I told him and he laughed.

"You're ready to go to bed soon?" I asked.
"But uncle Ethan is here!" He whined and frowned.
"He'll be back tomorrow." I remind him and he kept frowning.

"What about you sleep over mine?" Ethan asked as he got up and Liam's face lit up with excitement. A wave of anxiousness took over my body.

"Please mommy!" Liam begged and I just stared at him blankly. Liam has never slept over anyone's and this would be his first time being away from me a whole night, that scares me. I think Grayson noticed. He placed his hand on my arm.
"He'll be fine babe." He whispered into my ear. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Ethan please keep an eye on him, I don't know if he'll sleep tonight, maybe he will but I'm not sure." I go on about random things as worry filled my mind.
"He'll be fine Ashley. I can take care of him." Ethan said proudly as he carried Liam and his bag.

"Be good Liam, don't give uncle Ethan a hard time." I said sternly. He nodded with a big smile on his face. I kiss his forehead and watch them walk off.

____________________________________

"Gray, what if he doesn't sleep? I know I won't." I said as we're both getting ready for bed.
"He'll be fine babe." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.
"I'm just worried." I vented as I held his hands and looked in the mirror.

I notice Grayson's shirtless and I'm just in my bra and shorts. Grayson's hand slid down into my shorts and into my panties.
"Gray." I said as he kissed my shoulder.