Chapter 16 - Again.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"You're an ass." I told Grayson harshly.
"Whatever." He said as he walked away from me.

Grayson and I have been together for 6 months now and we've been fighting a lot lately.

"What's wrong with him?" Ethan asked as he walked over to my desk with a file.

We didn't lose are jobs.
Grayson did get a warning though. If he messes up again, he'll get fired. Which absolutely sucks but it's the best he was going to get.

"We've been fighting a lot lately, I don't know why." I said disappointed with a sigh.
"Couples fight, you guys will get over it." He said with a smile on his face.

"He's just so moody, It's hell." I complained.
Ethan laughed.

"And she's a bitch when she's moody." Grayson said harshly as he put files on my desk.
"Fuck you." I said clearly upset.

He walked away and slammed the door to his.
"He really is moody." Ethan said as his attention is back on me.

"Try to not let it get to you." He said calmly.
"I'm trying, it's just hard." I said with a sigh and I ran my hand through my hair.

"How about we got tonight! You need to destress a little." He said with a bright smile, trying to lighten up the mood.
"I don't know Ethan, Liam has also been acting up lately and I don't want to put a baby sitter through that." I said with another sigh as I think about Liam.

It's been a stressful month with Grayson and Liam. They're both lashing out and being so moody, it's unbearable.

I come to work and deal with Grayson.
I go home and deal with Liam.

"I'm sure he'll be fine Ashley, you just need to relax." He said as he came around my desk and got me up from my chair. He sat me down on my desk. I look at him and see him with the brightest smile.

"E I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to kiss my girlfriend." Grayson said dryly as he walked out of his office.

"I'd appreciate it if you stop being an asshole." I said harshly as I turned around to face him.
"I'd appreciate it if you stop running to my brother whenever we fight." He raised his voice slightly.

I can't stand him.

"Gray, stop." Ethan said sternly.
"Fuck off E." Grayson said angrily.

"Can you stop being such an asshole to everyone?" I said as I tried getting off my desk but Ethan grabbed my arm and sat me back down. Grayson clenched his jaw as he saw Ethan do that.

"Fuck you Ashley, go ahead and hook up with my brother." He said harshly as he walked away.

I hate when he gets like this. He's constantly telling me that whenever Ethan and I are around each other. To think that he thinks I'd do that hurts like hell.

"Grayson!" I yelled as I got up and followed him.
I'm tired of it.

"Ashley, wait!" Ethan yelled from behind.

Once I catch up to Grayson he turns around.
"You're a fucking dick for that. Every time you say that, it hurts like hell!" I yelled and he just looked down at me., disinterested.
"Ashley I don't care, I say it cause I'm sure you'll do it at any moment!" He yelled.

"Fuck you Grayson, I'm done!" I yelled and walked away. As I turn around I ran into Ethan.
"Ashley, wait no." Grayson said as his voice soften up and he immediately grabbed my arm.