Chapter 31 - Medicine.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Look at you glowing and out of the house." Ethan said as he spun me around. I laughed at his comment.

"Well, I was going to wear an oversized sweater but you said no." I said laughing.
"I wanted you to give some effort. To have some fun." He said with a smile as we walked.

I wore a olive green undershirt that's sorta revealing then I wore high waisted denim shorts. The shirt is tucked in. This outfit is a little too revealing for me but I wanted to try something different.

"Where exactly are we going Ethan?" I asked as we continued to walk.
"To a bar, I was thinking a party but I didn't think you'd be ready." He said and I smiled.

____________________________________

"Here you go." Ethan said as he handed me a beer.
"Thank you kind sir." I said with a smile on my face. We both drank our beer as we looked around the bar.

"Maybe, a party doesn't sound bad." Ethan said with a slight chuckle. There isn't a lot of people around. It's very dry.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly as I took Ethan's hand and ran out the bar.

____________________________________

We eventually crashed some party, there's a lot of people. It's slightly overwhelming but I'm sure with a few beers and a few shots I'll be fine.

"You okay?" Ethan whispered into my ear and held my waist. I nodded.

The music is so loud, which isn't necessarily bad and I can't really complain since it is a party after all. It's better than the bar.

"Let's go dance." I said as I brought Ethan with me where everyone is dancing. Ethan and I danced close, we didn't have much of a choice. It's crowded in here. Seemed like everyone is here.

"Let's get a drink!" Ethan said as he held my hand and we pushed through the crowd.

"Here we go!" Ethan shouted as we took a round of shots then we drank a beer or two. We really just wanted to forget and loosen up, we're far too stressed.

Ethan and I pushed our way back into the crowd and just danced around. We want to have fun and make tonight worth it.

"Ethan!" I yelled and laughed as he carried me. I wrapped my legs around him and he held my thighs. I wrapped my arm around his neck and my other hand was in the air. I felt Ethan plant kisses in between my breast and I bit my bottom lip. I ran my hands in his hair as I watched him and he was looking up at me as he planted more wet kisses.

"I have to use the bathroom." I said as he let me down.
"I'll wait for you by the drinks." He whispered into my ear as he held my waist. I'm loving the way he touched and held my body.

I pushed my way through the crowd and made my way to the restroom. There's a bunch of people making out and walking into rooms. I need to get laid soon.

Once I finish using the restroom, I wash up. I looked at myself and adjusted my shirt a little.

I actually look hot tonight.

Play the song above now.

Highly recommend.

I turn off the light and start making my way out. Just as I do, I run into Grayson.

"I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he noticed it's me. I swallow the lump in my throat.
"It's fine." I said dryly and immediately walked away. This can't be happening.