Chapter 13 - Shots.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Are you ready yet?" Grayson complained.
"Yes." I said happily as I smiled to myself and I finished up my makeup.

Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Shivers run down my spine as I watch him in the mirror.

"You look fucking amazing." He said between his kisses. His hands trail down to my ass and squeezed it slightly and I bite my bottom lip.
"Babe, lets go." I said as I walk away from his hold. I turn around and notice him examining my body. I walk back to him and take ahold of his hand.

"Thank you again Julie." I said as I walk into the living room with Grayson.
"No problem, I do owe you from last week." She said referring to the favor I did for her last week.

"Mommy!" Liam yelled as he ran to me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked as I carried him. I notice the little frown on his face, which breaks my heart so much. Grayson comes around and checks on him as well.

"I want you, Grayson and uncle Ethan to stay home." He said sadly, frowning still.

All of us are taken back when Liam said uncle Ethan. No one has ever told Liam to call Ethan uncle.

"We'll be back soon bud, I promise." Grayson said as he stuck out his pinky and Liam soon stuck out his.
"Promise." His frown soon goes away slowly.

"We'll be having way more fun than they will Liam." Julie said as she carried Liam. He smiled brightly and so did I.

Once we said goodbye we start heading downstairs to Ethan's car. We're currently on our way to a party we all got invited to.

"Uncle Ethan huh." Grayson said as we all settled down in the car.
"I have no clue where he got that from." I said honestly and still shocked.

"I like being an uncle." Ethan said proudly.
We all laugh and start making our way to the party.

____________________________________

Play the song above now.
Highly recommend.

Grayson and I started off the night with a shot and a beer.

"You look so fucking amazing babe." Grayson whispered into my ear as we danced. He turned me around so now my whole attention is on him. I lay my hand on his chest and his hands lay on lower back.

"Thank you handsome." I whispered into his ear. I leave small kisses along his neck as he held me close.

"Well if isn't the gorgeous lady from last party and Grayson Dolan." I hear a familiar voice say behind me.

"Well if it isn't the same douche from last time?" I said as I pulled away from Grayson to face him.

I'm not having it this time. I'm not letting someone try to toy with my mans emotions in front of me.

"She's feisty Dolan." He said with a smirk on his face.

Grayson pulled me closer to him and held me.
"Relax." He whispered into my ear and my body automatically relaxed.

"I like them feisty." He said as he examined my body.

"Watch it Derek." Grayson said sternly. My body tensed up but Grayson's hand soothe my arm.

"I'll see you around pretty lady." He said as he walked away.

"What a fucking douche." I said and Grayson smiled.
"He is, but don't let him get to you." He said as we walk where everyone is dancing.

He's right. I shouldn't let him get to me.
I just don't want him getting to Grayson. That right there pisses me off.

____________________________________

I think Grayson is very horny tonight, he's been very touchy and it's turning me on so much. I just don't want to hook up at a party.

As we danced, I felt his bulge against my ass and it confirmed my thoughts.

"Grayson!" Ethan slurred as he interrupted us dancing.
"What E?" He said slightly annoyed. I grab onto his arm.

"Come take shots with me." Ethan slurred.
"I'm driving E." Grayson reminded him.

"Fine, Ashley lets go." Ethan suddenly grabs my hand and takes me to go take shots. Once we got to the bar, Ethan asked for a round of shots for us.

"Ethan that's a lot." I said concerned as I watched the bartender serving the shots for us.
"You'll be fine, you'll loosen up a bit and that's exactly what you need." He said confidently.

And so we did, we took all the shots.

Grayson finally made his way over to us and he didn't seem too happy. He placed his hand on my lower back as he looked around us.

"You okay babe?" I ask.
"Yeah." He said serious. I look around and look at where he's looking towards. Derek's watching us with a smirk on his face.

This guy.

I wrap my arms around Grayson's neck and I kiss him. He's taken back but nonetheless he kisses back. Our kiss soon became heated and his other hand grabbed onto my waist. Grayson's lips trailed down to my neck and he began sucking on my sweet spot softly. I threw my head back. I felt Derek's eyes still on us.

"Grayson." I moaned softly.
"Let him see your mine." Grayson said seductively between each kiss he left.

I lay my hands on the sides of his face and bring him back up so I can kiss him again. His hand on my waist suddenly grabs onto my neck softly. I pull away from the kiss as my head throws back and his grip on neck tightens slightly.
"Grayson." I whimpered.

"She's feisty and naughty." I hear Derek say as he approached us.

Grayson's grip on my neck loosen and slowly let go. I whine slightly from the loss of contact.

"Fuck off." I said annoyed.
The smirk on his face grew.
"Derek what do you want?" Grayson asked, trying to keep his cool.

"Her." He said confidently.
What the fuck?

"She's mine." Grayson said with seriousness setting in his voice. He's so hot.
"You asked, I answered." He said cockily with a smirk.

"Go find someone else." Grayson said as he held me tight.

Ethan was right, the drinks will loosen you up. All I really want is to get out of here and fuck Grayson. I need him.

"Grayson, I want you." I whispered into his ear.
"I can fulfill your needs babe." Derek said confidently with a sly smirk. Grayson suddenly gets closer and I try to pull him back.

"What's wrong Dolan? you're scared of me having your girl moaning my name instead of yours?" He asked cockily as he got in Grayson's face.

I lose the grip I had on Grayson's arm as he pushed Derek into a wall.

Fuck.
"Gray no, stop." I pull him back.

"Go ahead Dolan, hit me." Derek provoked him. Grayson kept his eyes on him and I pulled him back.

"Exactly Dolan, you won't do anything. You're going to let some guy talk to your girlfriend like that? pathetic." He laughed in Grayson's face. I pulled Grayson's hand but he push me away easily and he started throwing punches at Derek.

No.
Fuck.
This is my fault.

I felt that the world had just stopped.