Chapter 15 - Different breakfast

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

I feel a ray of sunshine on my face as I begin to wake up from my slumber. I turn around and cuddle more into the covers as I feel a cold breeze of air. I try to go back to sleep but can't seem to. My body aches slightly.

My eyes finally open and my heart soon starts to melt at the sight I woke up to.

Grayson's hugging Liam. He held him close and Liam is sleeping peacefully.

I smile and then my eyes focus on Grayson's slightly swollen face. Last night.

I shake my head slightly to shake the thoughts away. Instead I reach over for my phone and check the time, it's 8 am. Liam is usually awake at this hour, must be a sleeping in day for all of us. I set my phone back down and turn back to watch my favorite boys cuddle.

This sight is amazing. Truly made my morning.

____________________________________

I ended up falling back asleep but I woke up again, I wake up to small giggles coming from Liam and Grayson.

My eyes feel really heavy and I can't seem to open. The giggles begins to sound slightly louder. Finally, I open my eyes and turn around to see what these goofballs are doing.

"Morning beautiful." I hear Grayson's raspy voice. His morning voice.
"Mommy!" I head Liam cheer. My world.

"Morning goofballs." I said sleepily. Grayson's bites his bottom lip and I shoot him a confused look.

"Your morning voice is hot." He said softly.
"Grayson!" I said as I slap his shoulder playfully.
We all burst out laughing for some reason.

I love this. I want to live in this moment forever.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Liam complained as he got off Grayson and came over to me.

"What would you like to eat today?" I asked.
"Cereal!" He said happily.
"Go wash up and we'll go eat." I said as he wasted no time to get off the bed and leave the room.

I turn my attention to Grayson and I lay my hand on his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I smile.
"Alright but I'll deal." He said as he pulled me on top of him.

"Babe." I laugh as I feel his arms wrap around my waist. He takes a moment to look at me and I smile.
"You're gorgeous." He said with a big smile on his face.

This boy.

I lay my hand on his chest and plant a kiss on his lips but he pulls me in more and we share a passionate kiss. I feel his hand slide down to my lower back and I felt shivers go down my spine. I love when he does that. I bite his bottom lip softly and pull away.

"You're leaving me hanging." He said, his voice is still raspy.
"Your morning voice is driving me insane." I said as I continue our kiss again.

His hands go further down, onto my ass. He begins to slightly smack my ass and I jump slightly. I smile against our kiss.

"I want you." I said breathlessly.

Suddenly Grayson flips us over so he's on top. His lips trail down to my neck and his hand slips into my panties. I bite my bottom lip, knowing where this is going. Grayson begins to run his finger tips against my heat as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Grayson, please." I beg.
"Please what Ashley?" He asked seductively against my skin as he rubs me.

"Grayson!" I whined slightly. I pull his face towards me and a big smirk is planted on his face.

He's teasing.

Play the song above now.
Highly recommend.

"Grayson I need you." I said breathlessly.

And with that, Grayson slid two fingers into me, slowly. What a tease.

I bite my bottom lip as I looked at him. He began to pump his fingers slowly, watching how I deal with the pleasure. Surely enough, he begins to pick up the pace and soft quiet moans escape my mouth.
"Shh." He whispered into my ear.

I'm trying.

Suddenly he slipped in three fingers and I threw my head back. He begins pumping his fingers in and out quickly. His lips reattached themselves on to my neck. I feel a wave of pleasure flow through my body. I bite my bottom lip trying my best to keep in my moans but this is too much pleasure. A loud moan escapes my mouth as my back arches off the bed.

"Babe." Grayson whispered into my ear.
"Grayson, faster." I moan softly as I tangle my hands in his hair, tugging it slightly. He fingers began to pump at a faster pace, causing a knot like feeling in my stomach.

"I'm so fucking close." I moan softly.
"Hold it." Grayson said.

I feel him lower himself.

He's not.

"Grayson." I look down at him. A smirk is plastered on his face as he slides down my panties and throws them to the side.

I whine slightly as he slid his fingers out of me, but then he quickly slid his tongue into me. I felt a new wave of pleasure take over my body. My head automatically throws back. My hands get lost in Grayson's hair.

"Grayson." I moan softly. He begins to slightly suck on my clit and he slides his fingers back in.

"Grayson." I moaned loudly once again, but my hand quickly covered my mouth. The knot like feeling returned as Grayson continued. My legs closed slightly but he held them open.

"Grayson, I can't hold it in anymore." I moaned. He then slides his fingers out and his both hands pulled me closer as his tongue flicked my clit. My back arched off the bed and my eyes rolled back, as I let out a loud moan.

"Gray." I moaned.
I finally release.

Once Grayson finished up, he passed me my panties. He then laid next to me with a smirk on his face. I lay in bed exhausted.

"I'll go serve him breakfast." He said as he kissed my lips before leaving.

I'm craving Grayson more and more.
I truly need him.