Chapter 07 - Kitchen.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

Two months later, I got the job at the office Grayson works at. It's been great, it's not too hard unless the twins have meetings.

Grayson and I have been getting closer and we've gone on a few dates. He's great with Liam and Liam's love for Grayson grows by the day.

Life is currently great to Liam and I.
It's all I could ever ask for.

I walked into Grayson's office to hand him some files that one of the managers from the company they had a meeting with dropped off.
"Thank you." Grayson said as I left the files on his desk.

"Long day huh?" I asked as I see him let out a sigh and back away from his desk.
"Yeah." He said stressed out as he let out a sigh and ran his hands through his hair.

I make my way over to his desk and he sits me on his desk as he gets up.

"Don't stress too much, the day is coming to an end." I said softly as I look at him. His arms wrap around my waist and mine wrap around his neck.
"I'll try not to." He said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

I feel him spread my legs slightly so he can get in between them. I feel him closing in. A smile appears on my face as I pull him closer to me.

"Would it be very romantic that our first kiss is at a office?" He asked slightly laughing.
"Not really." I said laughing.

"I'll make it up to you." He said as he leaned in and kissed me. I feel a spark go off within my body as his lips meet mine.

I begin to kiss back and I feel his hands get a grip against my waist. Our kiss gets slightly heated so I pull away.

"Grayson." I said breathlessly. He smiles and reconnects our lips, we pick off where we left off. I feel myself become slightly flustered with myself. I feel his lips trail down my neck and I tilt my head back slightly and wrap my legs around him. He leaves small kisses on my neck until he finds my sweet spot on my neck. He begins to work on leaving a mark.

"Grayson." I whimper softly. He pulls away and watches me with a smirk on his face. Which makes my cheeks heat up as I realized what I did.

His lips reconnect and begins to start over again. I feel his hand slide onto my lower back, which pushes me over the edge.

"Grayson." I whimper softly again and my head throws back. He slightly hums against my neck and I bite my bottom lip. I'm becoming more and more flustered with myself as he teases me.

"Stop teasing me." I said slightly annoyed. He pulls away and whispers into my ear.
"I can't do you here." He said seductively. He pulls away completely and helps me off his desk.

"That looks great on you." He said as he looked at my neck.

"Grayson!" I playfully push him and he laughs.
"I have to go cover it now." I said as I start heading out but he pulls me back.

"Let's get out of here." He said with a sly smile.
"Okay but not to, you know." I said sternly as I gave him a look

"Why not?" He questions as he becomes flustered with himself now.
"I have to pick up Liam." I said. He nods and goes back to his desk to collect his things.

"Not even a quick session?" He asked jokingly.
"No." I said as I laughed at his eagerness.

"Alright, lets go." He said as we walked out of his office.

____________________________________

"Grayson!" Liam yelled cheerfully as he ran to him and Grayson picked him up.
"Hey bud!" He said happily.

Well, here I am.

I smile as I see the happiness glow on Liam's face. We start walking to the car and Liam becomes a chatter box. Once we settle down in the car, we start heading over to my place.

If I'm being completely honest I'm still very much flustered. That was such a tease from Grayson. Suddenly I'm brought back to my senses when Grayson's hand grips my thigh. Which didn't help with my sexual frustration.

____________________________________

Liam runs off to his room to go play and Grayson follows him. I set our things down and start cooking dinner.

Play the song above now.

Highly recommend.

As I'm halfway done, Grayson entered the kitchen. He wraps his arms around my waist and presses his body against my back. He leaves small kiss along my neck, to my shoulder.

"Grayson." I said as I smile to myself.
"Yes?" He questioned.

"Stop teasing me." I said as I continue to cook.
"I'm not." He said as he continued to kiss my neck. That's such a turn on for me.

I feel Graysons hands slide down to my heat and I stop what I'm doing. I wait to see where this goes.

He begins to rub my heat through my leggings and this releases some of my frustration. I bite my bottom lip and tilt my head back slightly.
"Grayson." I whimpered softly. He continued to kiss my neck and rub my heat. My hands slide down to his hands and I place them on top of his.
"Faster Grayson." I said breathlessly, and so he did.

We quickly stop as we think we hear Liam coming towards the kitchen but we're just paranoid.

I grab onto his hands and slide them into my panties.

"Someone's flustered with herself." He whispered into my ear as he began rubbing my heat.
"You teased me." I whispered as I bit my bottom lip and continue to cook. He chuckles slightly.

He slides in two fingers and I gasp softly.

He continues to slide them further in and I moan quietly. He begins to pump them in and out and my head tilts back slightly. I try to continue to cook but can't control myself as Grayson begins to pump his fingers faster.

"Grayson." I moan softly.
"Shh." He whispered into my ear.
I can't handle myself, He's driving me crazy.

He begins to pump his finger faster and adding another finger. I quickly place his other hand over my mouth as I moan loudly into his hand. The pleasure is unbearable, I feel my legs slightly shake. I feel his bulge press against my ass which didn't help.

I want him, I want him badly.

He begins going faster and I let out several moans.
"Ashley, Liam is going to hear you." He whispered into my ear. I try to hold them in but I feel a knot in my stomach.

"I'm close Grayson." I mumbled into his hand. He begins to pump even faster and my legs shake even more. Before I know it, I let out a louder moan and I release.

I feel Grayson slide his fingers out which sends shivers down my spine. He removes his hand from my pants and his hand from my mouth. I turn around and watch him suck on his fingers.

"Go wash up, I'll order pizza." He whispered into my ear, sending more shivers down my spine.

I nod in agreement.

Grayson just fingered me in my kitchen.