Chapter 17 - I want you.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Ethan!" Liam giggled as Ethan was tickling him. I watch them and so does Grayson.

Grayson and I have been distant and giving each other space for a while but we're still seeing each other often. I didn't tell Liam anything because It'd break his heart.

Grayson steps in and carries Liam away and he laughs. He walks into Liam's room. Ethan gets up and fixes his shirt.

"How's the break going?" Ethan asked as we walked into the kitchen and I lean against the counter.
"It's okay, lonely sometimes." I admit.

"Are you guys seeing other people?" Ethan asked as he took a sip of the wine I gave him.
"To my knowledge, no." I said a little taken back.

I don't think so. I don't think I'd want us to see other people. What if Grayson found someone else? What would I do?

Ethan nodded.
"Well you look great, you look happier." He said with a smile on his face.
"Thanks Ethan." I said slightly blushing.

We continued to talk about a few things before he said something else.
"Listen, Ashley." He said nervously.

"What's up?" I ask cautiously. He kinda seems to be battling a thought in his head before putting his glass down.

I'm worried.
Is Grayson seeing someone else?

"Ethan, you're scaring me." I said as I set my glass down as well.
"No don't be, I just. I just, sorta." He paused.
I look at him, becoming impatient.

"I like you Ashley." He said bluntly as he looked at me dead in the eye.

My eyes widen.
Ethan likes me?

"Ethan.." I said softly.
"I know I know, I just developed something for you and I can't shake it off." He admitted as he walked towards me. His hands laid against the counter and his face is inches away from mine.

No.

"Ethan." I said breathlessly. I feel his face lean in closer and his hand lays along my jaw.

I'm frozen, I can't move.

"Hey Liam said-" Grayson stopped as he walked in the kitchen.

Ethan quickly pulled away and ran his hand through his hair. I stare at him then Grayson. I see the hurt in his eyes.

"Grayson..." My voice trails off.
"It's fine, I just wanted to uh, say Liam is hungry." He said, hiding the hurt.

"Grayson." I said once again as I step towards him but he backs away.
"It's fine, we're on a break." He said swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Yeah but, we never—" He interrupted me.
"It's fine Ashley, drop it." He said sternly as he walked away.

"Ashley, I'm sorry." Ethan said as his hand grabbed on to mine and gave me a worried looked.
"I'll talk to him, I promise." He said nervously.

I don't say anything, I can't.

He walked towards Liam's room, but I quickly grabbed his arm.
"Not in front of Liam." I said scared.

Liam can't hear anything.
He doesn't know anything, I don't want him to.

____________________________________

Play song above now.

Ethan and Liam went to go pick up ice cream and Grayson and I stayed back, I need to talk to him.

"Grayson, can we talk?" I ask as I let out a sigh.
"There's nothing to talk about Ashley." He let out a sarcastic laugh, the laugh that hid hurt and anger.

"Grayson, there's nothing going on between Ethan and I." I said as I looked at him.
"It sure seemed like something was, but it's fine Ashley. If you want to see my brother go ahead." He said hurt yet upset.

"I don't want to see him! I want you." I yelled.
He looked at me.

The room fell silent.

"Ashley, I don't know." He said as he looked away.
"Gray, I'm serious. He told me he liked me but I don't like him that way. I like you, well I love you really." I said in a serious tone.

He didn't say anything.

"Ashley, stop." He said as he let out a sigh.
"I'm okay. If you want to see Ethan, then it's okay. I, I just want you to tell me to my face so I know where we stand." He said as he looked up at me.

I get up and straddle his waist. I lay my hands along his jaw.

"Grayson, I want you. I don't want Ethan. I don't want anyone but you. I love you so much and I'm crazy over you. At the end of the day I want to be in your arms, I want you to be the one making me happy, I want you to be the one making Liam happy, I want to be yours, I want you to be the one I fight with and struggle with, I want you to be the one who's fucking me, I want you to be the one I spend the rest of my life with." I said looking at him dead in the eye.

I see a smile on his face begin to form and soon his lips crash onto mine. The same spark I felt when we first kissed just sparked again.

"I love you." He said in between the kiss.
"I love you too." I said as I pulled him closer.

Our kiss quickly become heated and his hands were all over my body and his lips left love marks on my neck. We both were becoming so flustered with ourselves. We both wanted each other and we've been wanting this.

"Grayson, make love to me please." I begged breathlessly as I held him close. His bulge pressed against my heat, I just want him.
"Ashley." he said breathlessly.

I can't handle myself, I felt myself become so flustered

"I want to fuck you yet make love to you. I just can't decide which one first." He said seductively as he held me close.
"Both." I said breathlessly as he smirked.

He suddenly held me tightly and he began carrying me. I wrapped my legs around him and laughed slightly. His lips attacked to my neck again and he pinned me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I moaned loudly.

"Fuck." He whispered.
"You drive me insane with your moans." He said breathlessly.

"We're back!" Ethan and Liam yelled. I threw my head back in frustration and so did Grayson.

"Guess we'll have to put this off." He said as he looked at me. I nod and he lets me down.

Before we walk away, he pins me back on the wall and we kiss one more time. It was slightly sloppy but good. I slide my hands down to his bulge and grab a grip. He bites my bottom lip slightly as he becomes breathless.

"You tease." He whispered. I laugh softly as I look up at him with a smile on my face. He pulls away once he hears Liam running towards us.

"Mommy!" He ran towards me and I picked him up.
"Hey baby!" I hugged him.

Suddenly I feel Grayson slap my ass and my head shot towards his direction. He has the biggest smirk on his face. He then lays his hand on my lower back as we walk back to the kitchen.

This is my family.