Chapter 48 - Birthday.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Happy birthday babe." Grayson whispered into my ear as I opened my eyes slowly.

He planted a kiss on my cheek as he hugged me. I turn around and he had the biggest smile on his face. He pulled me closer and held me tight.

"Thank you." I said shyly, my morning voice is disgusting. We stayed in bed to cuddle for a few more minutes until he told me to get up and wash up since he has a whole day planned out for us. As I dragged myself out of bed Grayson smacked my ass. I'm only in my panties and his shirt.

"Gray!" I whined. He wrapped his arms around me as I walked into the bathroom. He turned on the lights and soon reattached himself back onto me as we looked at the mirror.

"I love you." He said before walking out and closing the bathroom door.

I smiled and I began washing up.

____________________________________

Just as I walked out of the shower Grayson walked in.

"Hey babe, do you know that one maroon shirt you bought thats tied at the bottom?" He asked. I think for a second try to remember which top but then I remember it's one the tops I never wore because it's very revealing.

"Yeah why?" I asked curiously.
"Wear it, you'll look great." He said with a smile on his face.

"You know it shows a lot of cleavage and I can't wear a bra with that, right?" I question, It's a odd request.
"Yeah I know but I love you pulling that off." He said with a smirk on his face.

"I'll see what I can do." I said before he thanked me and left.

I changed into that exact top and it actually looks great, a little too revealing for my liking but It's great. Just as I finish up my outfit and hair, I take one last look at myself in the mirror. I think I actually look good today.

I turn off the light and start heading towards the living room. Hopefully today isn't too bad.

"Surprise!" Grayson, Liam, Ethan, and Julie yelled. I jumped slightly as they all yelled.

"Happy birthday mommy!" Liam cheered as he ran towards me and hugged me.
"Thank you bug." I said happy as I hugged him tightly.

I carried him and Ethan came forward to hug me.
"Happy birthday kid." He said with a laugh.
"Hey! we're the same age now." I said laughing. He pulled away and took Liam with him.

Julie quickly pulled me into a tight hug, I hugged her back.
"Happy birthday my little kid! You're growing up so fast." She said happily.
"Thanks grandma." I said with a laugh.

As I pulled away I see Grayson just watching me with the biggest smile on his face. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted kisses along my shoulder, which caused shivers to run along my whole body.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and looked up at him, he just smiled and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Mommy we made you breakfast!" Liam yelled as he ran towards the dinning room. We all followed him, Grayson and I were hand in hand. My eyes widened as I noticed how much food they made.

"Thank you guys." I said happily with a smile.
"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Grayson said as he pulled away.

____________________________________