Chapter 23 - Right there.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

I hear the door open.

Grayson.

I walk out of my room and walk over to him. I'm wearing one of his hoodies. It's so warm and it smells like him.

"You look great in that." He said as he walked over to me and lifted me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kiss his lips softly.

"How did it go?" I ask him about the file.
"Finished on time, he loved it." He said as he carried me to my room.

"Look at you, I'm so glad." I said with a smile on my face. He set me down on the bed and he began to to change. Just seeing Grayson shirtless turns me on.

"Where's Liam?" He asked as his back is facing me.
"With Ethan." I said. He turned around with a smirk on his face.

"How long?" He asked.
"Till 10." I said and I feel a smirk on my face as well.

"That's enough time." Grayson said as he made his way towards the bed and pulled me towards the edge. He slide off my panties, thats all I was wearing. I felt chills run down my body. I quickly remove the sweater and toss it to the side.

He planted small kisses along my stomach and worked his way down to my heat. Once he made his way down, he spread my legs more.

He left small kisses against my clit and I bit my lip. A wave of excitement came over me and I just watched him work slowly.
"Gray." I whined.

He looked up at me as he began to slowly lick my clit. Shivers ran down my body and I tangled my hands in his hair as he continued and added some pressure to it. Soft moans escaped my lips and I shut my eyes close. I didn't hold anything in, I let every single moan out.

Grayson began to shake his head slightly as his fingers dug into my thighs and it drove me insane, I tugged on his hair even more.
"Fuck." I moaned and my head shot back. He began flicking his tongue quickly and I moaned loudly. My back arched slightly off the bed.

"I'm making you scream tonight." Grayson said as he pulled away and slid two of his fingers in me. This is pushing me over the edge, the wave of pleasure made me shake. He pumped his fingers into me slowly as he planted kisses along my clit. I catch my breath slowly but it didn't last because he slid another finger and pumped them faster into me.

I was a moaning mess whenever Grayson was flicking his tongue against my clit, whenever he shook his head. I tugged on his hair every time.

"Grayson." I moaned loudly as I felt the knot in my stomach and felt my body shaking.
"Hold it." He said as pressed his tongue along my clit, adding more pressure.

I can't. My back arched completely off the bed and I whimpered loudly as Grayson flicked his tongue and grabbed onto my thighs. With that, I released.

I feel his tongue slide all along my heat. He planted small kisses along my thigh. That made my legs shake slightly.

He brought himself back up and I wrapped my arms around him as I pulled him closer to make out with him. His tongue swirled around with mine and I tasted myself slightly. His lips trailed down to my neck and he left wet kisses along my neck.

Grayson was trying to take off his jeans as he kissed my neck, so I reach down and helped him. He kicks off his jeans and I noticed the material of his boxers are clinging onto his bulge.

"Let's get this off." He groaned as he was referring to my bra. I lifted myself off the bed a little as he reached behind me and unhook my bra. He tossed it to the side like nothing. Grayson's lips trailed down to my breast and his hands grabbed them tightly. His tongue then swirled around my nipple and I whimpered softly.

After a bit, I began tugging on Grayson's boxers and he smirks.
"Getting impatient?" He asked seductively as he brought himself back to my lips. I nod and I peck his lips. He then slid off his boxers and throws them to the side.

Play the song above now.

Highly recommend.

We're both completely naked now.
This is finally happening.

"Grayson." I said softly. He was aligning himself to my entrance as he looked up at me.
"I haven't had sex for a while, go slow." I said as I blushed. He nodded and kissed my lips.

"You ready?" Grayson whispered into my ear. I nod. Grayson slowly slides his tip into me and I gasp softly. He pulled out then slid himself back in slowly. I bite my bottom lip as I feel him slowly sliding into me.

He finally begins to slide himself further into me and I gasp loudly as I feel him slowly push himself in. I feel a bit of pain but it doesn't last too long before it's replaced with pleasure. Once Grayson slid himself in, he began thrusting his hips slowly.

A whimper quickly escapes my lips. Grayson begins groaning.
"Ashley." He said groaning into my ear. I feel him thrusting a little faster and I moan even more.

"Grayson faster." I whined as I pulled on the sheets.
"Babe, wait." He said breathlessly as his hand grips my waist.

"You're so tight." He said breathlessly as he looked at me. I feel myself blush as I noticed the effect I have on him.

Soon Grayson began thrusting in faster and harder. At this point I was a moaning mess, my head was thrown back and I didn't want him to stop. He's moaning as well and just hearing him turned me on even more. I pulled Grayson closer as he buried his face in my neck and he thrusted into me faster and roughly. I threw my head back and let out moans even louder. The bed began to bang against the wall but I could care less.

"Grayson." I moaned as I dug my nails into his back.
"Ashely." he said breathlessly. He begins to slow down and I catch my breath.

Grayson switches us over swiftly, I'm on top now.

"Ride me." He said breathlessly.

I grab onto his shoulders as he held his cock while I let myself down on it, I gasped softly as I felt him in. His hand then gripped onto my hips. I began moving myself up and down slowly on him. I felt my fingers digging into his shoulders. I'm so wet so he's just sliding in and out of me easily.

"Gray." I whimpered softly.
"Like that baby." He groaned as his head tilted back as I continued to pick up the pace. He guided me up and down on him as we were just a moaning mess. My hands left his shoulders and tangled into his messy hair.

"Fuck." I moaned and my head fell back. I feel myself shake slightly, I just don't want to stop.
"Ashley." Grayson groaned as I continued and he began hitting my g-spot.

That drove me insane.

"Grayson, fuck." I moaned loudly and I tugged on his hair harder. He began pushing up into me and I felt an underwhelming amount of pleasure take over my body.

"Right there baby." I yelled in pleasure. I felt Grayson hit my g-spot repeatedly, bringing me closer to my climax.

"Babe, I'm close." I moan as I felt my body shake due to the amount of pleasure I'm receiving. I grabbed Grayson's hands and interlock them with mine. I let out a string of moans as my back arched.
"Grayson." I moan loudly as I release.

My body shakes as he continued and he switches us back over. He releases on to my stomach.

He laid down next to me, exhausted.

"I love you." We both said breathlessly. We turn to each other and smiled.

That was amazing.