Chapter 35 - Boys love sex.

You can play the song above now if you'd like.

____________________________________

His hand reached down to slide off his boxers. We then both removed my shorts and panties, we tossed them to the side. He teased the tip into me and I immediately bit my lip just feeling him slip in and out of me.

"Ethan." I whine.

He held my ass and I felt him slide himself in, I gasp softly. My hand laid against his chest, I used him as support to lower myself on him. I began moving myself up and down on him, He let out multiple groans as he felt me clench around him. His grip tighten as he slid into me easily because I'm extremely wet. I let out soft moans as I kept letting myself down on him.

"Fuck Ashley." He groaned. He slid himself out and he laid me on my back. He had this dark smirk on his face and it's turning me on. Ethan's full of surprises.

I laid down on my back as his hands positioned themselves next to me to support himself. He lowered himself to my level and kissed my neck. My head tilt back slightly to give him room to work with.

"Ashley." He groaned and his breath was heavy. His lips left wet kisses and he began sucking on my sweet spot.

"Ethan." I whimpered and giggled slightly. He slowly aligned himself to my entrance, he wasted no time to slide himself in. Shivers ran along my body as he slid himself into me. He began thrusting his hips quickly into me and I felt my body bouncing slightly. My hands held onto his biceps as he began picking up the pace and going harder.

Fuck.

I let out several moans as my head threw back due to the amount of pleasure I'm receiving.
"Ashley, shh." He said breathlessly. He continued to go harder and faster, it's like he wanted me to yell.

"Ethan." I moaned loudly. My back arched off the bed and his hand slid around and held onto my back, he pulled me closer into him. My fingers dug into his bicep as I whimpered.

____________________________________

Grayson's POV:

"Grayson!" The girl moaned.

She began scratching my back as I felt myself coming to an end. My breath was heavy and so is hers. I thrusted my hips faster as I shut my eyes close.

"Fuck." I grunted before releasing into the condom. I rode out my high then pulled out to throw away the condom.
"That was amazing." The girl said breathlessly as she laid on her back exhausted. I shrugged my shoulders.

It was okay. Nothing special.
Just a one night stand.

"Round two?" The girl asked seductively with a smirk on her face.
"I have to go, I have somewhere to be." I lied as I dressed myself. She whined and asked for more.

I just met this girl at the bar, why is she so clinging? I eventually left her place and started heading back to the hotel I'm staying at.

I miss Ashley.
Whenever I hook up with a girl I just think of her. I try to fulfill my needs but they're never met.

She needs space. I need to give her time, but I just miss her so much.

I wonder what she's doing.

Should I call her?
Should I call Ethan to ask him how is she?

I look at the time, it's too late. I'm sure she's asleep.

____________________________________

Ashley's POV:

"Ethan!" I yelled into his hand. He has he's hand over my my mouth because I kept moaning loudly. Soon I felt myself reach my climax and I release all over him.

"Ashley, fuck." He groaned. His head dropped and he thrusted his hips until he felt satisfied. My legs were shaking, my whole body was. Suddenly Ethan began hitting my g-spot repeatedly and I clenched around his cock.

"Ethan." I whimpered. He's driving me crazy. I felt him twitch in me but he quickly pulled out and released on my stomach.

"Oh fuck." He said breathlessly as his face relaxed. He examined my body as the smirk grew more and more as his eyes scanned down.

"You look hot like this." He said breathlessly. I felt my cheeks heat up and I quickly became insecure about my body.
"Ethan give me a towel." I said shyly as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"It looks great on you." He joked as he moved my hands out of my face.
"Ethan!" I whined and laughed. Soon he reached over to the side and pulled out a towel and cleaned me up.

"You're so loud." He said as he laid on his back.
"I can't help it." I said as I playfully smacked his chest and his smirk grew.

"Let's get some rest baby girl." He said sleepily as he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

Are we friends with benefits? I'm friends with benefits with my ex-boyfriend twin brother. I swallow the lump in my throat as my thoughts wouldn't leave me alone.

"Goodnight Ashley." He whispered into my ear as he held me close.
"Goodnight Ethan." I said softly as I dozed off.

I'm exhausted and can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'll resolve this in the morning, hopefully.