Chapter 47 - Love.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

Grayson's POV:

After Ashley's breakdown, she's been seeing a therapist. She didn't want to but I told her it'd be best if she did. I need her to talk to someone about her feelings, the thoughts she doesn't tell any of us. After a while she agreed. She's been doing better, still struggling at times but we all try to be there for her, even Liam.

Julie is still here, we've all been planning something for Ashley's birthday, it's this week. We wanted to throw a party but I don't think she's ready to be crowded with people.

I offered to make dinner, Ethan shot that down quickly.

Asshole.

Julie thought we'd take her bowling, it's not a bad idea because she does like bowling.

Liam said we should take her to an arcade because she loves arcades. So we went with Liam's plan, he knows his mom best.

It's hard keeping this from her without her feeling left out. We're really trying for her.

"Hey babe." I wrapped my arms around her as she's looking in the mirror.
"Hi." She said sweetly and softly.

"You look gorgeous today." I said happily. She truly does and I need her to know that because I know she's judging herself in the mirror.
"Thank you." She said shyly as she blushed.

I turned her around and sat her down the counter. I lay the palm of my hand along her cheek as I lean in to kiss her. She hesitated at first but quickly kissed back. Her hand held on to my wrist as she continued our kiss. My other hand gripped her waist.

Our kiss was passionate, yet heated. We craved each other, but she's not ready. She's vulnerable still.

I pulled away slowly and she slightly whined. I smiled as I watched her.

"Grayson." She said breathlessly.
"Yes?" I asked. Her eyes wander down to my lips and she bit her lips softly.

I know what she wants.

My lips trailed down to her neck. She tilt her head back slightly, giving me more room to work with. Both of my hands gripped her waist, pulling her closer. I planted soft kisses on her collarbone. My lips trailed towards her sweet spot. I began softly sucking on her neck and I felt her shift slightly.

I love her so much. I don't know what I'd do without her. We're as close as we can be, yet I want her closer.

"Gray." She whimpered softly, which drove me insane. I continued to leave small marks on her neck, whenever Liam spots one he thinks something bad happened to her.

Her hand rested on my stomach and worked it's way down towards my bulge. I let out a sigh and she shivered. Her hand gently squeezed my bulge. I bit my lip as she did.

Our eyes met each other. I grab her hand and wrap her arms around my neck instead. My arms wrapped around her waist as I pulled her closer. I press my forehead against hers

"Do you still want a baby with me?" She asked shyly and hesitantly. She seemed afraid to ask.
"Of course babe." I said with the biggest smile.

Of course I want a baby with her. I can't wait till we have a kid together.

"Are you sure?" She asked worriedly.
"I'm 100% sure." I said as I pecked her lips. She smiled.

"Good cause I want one too." She said happily.
"Let's make a baby soon." I said between our kiss. She nodded and smiled brightly.