Chapter 51 - Lucky three.

You can play the song above now if you'd like.

Highly recommend.

____________________________________

Grayson, Ethan, Liam and I moved back to the states. We decided to finally settle down in California. The four of us lived pretty closer to each other.

Julie and her boyfriend Michael, moved into a house close to Ethan. Ethan and his fiancée, Amelia moved into a house near by us, neighbors actually. Grayson and I bought a three bedroom house and four bathrooms.

Julie and Michael have been together for a while now, they've been together since she left to Paris.
Ethan and Amelia met in Paris the night at the bowling alley. Which was 5 months ago.

Liam is six years old.
Ethan and Grayson are twenty six.
Julie and Michael are twenty seven.
I'm twenty five.

____________________________________

"How are are my babies doing?" Grayson asked as he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my shoulder as his hands laid along my bump. I smiled as I felt his hands on my bump.

I'm pregnant as well.

"She's been kicking a lot today." I said as I smiled.

It's a girl.

"There she goes." He said happily as he felt her kick. I smiled at his excitement.

"Dad!" Liam yelled as he ran into the kitchen.
"Hey bud!" He said as he turned around and carried Liam. I turn off the water and I turn around to see Grayson hugging Liam.

"Hey!" I head Ethan's and Amelia's voice as they approached the kitchen.
"Hey guys!" Grayson said.

"Thank you for taking him the park." I said with a smile. They took Liam to the park today, It's a really nice day, I just had a lot to do.

"No problem, how is she?" Amelia asked excitedly.
"She's been kicking so much lately." I said. She smiled brightly and looked at Ethan who was admiring her excitement.

They're so in love.
You can feel it, see it even.

"Helloo?" I hear Julie's voice echo. Her and Michael approached the kitchen.

"Aunt Julie!" Liam yelled in excitement.
"Hey my little nugget!" She said excitedly as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

"There's a lot of pregnant women in the room." Ethan said as he laughed. Julie is pregnant as well, she's 2 months behind me.
"Oh shut up! There's only two!" Julie said and I laughed.

"Well, three actually." Amelia said shyly.

My eyes widen and my attention went to her as she smiled.

"Amelia congratulations!" I yelled and hugged her. Julie hugged her as well.

Well, now that makes three.
Julie, Amelia, and I are pregnant.

____________________________________

"You think having sex hurts the baby?" Grayson asked softly.
"We aren't having sex Gray." I said sternly.

Grayson's been more horny than usual. He's been wanting to have sex but I'm scared of hurting the baby.

"I don't want to hear my brother asking his fiancée to fuck her." Ethan said as he put his plate in the sink.
"Ethan!" Amelia said as she slapped his shoulder playfully. I laughed.

"It doesn't hurt the baby." Julie said.
"How do you know— never mind." I said quickly.

"What's sex?" Liam asked and all of us froze.
"Gender." Ethan said quickly. My eyes shifted towards his.

"Doctors say that so don't say it." Ethan said sternly.
"But you aren't a doctor so why did you say it?" Liam asked innocently. All of us burst into laughter.

"It's a word for grown ups Liam." Grayson said as he tried to stop laughing.
"Oh." Liam said simply.

"So can we?" Grayson whispered into my ear.
"Gray!" I whined. He laughed softly.

"Hey Liam are you excited to have a baby sister?" Julie asked Liam. Liam was a little disappointed to be having a little sister because he wanted a little brother but Grayson said he can still play his toys with her.
"Yeah!" He said excitedly which brought a smile to my face.

"Have you guys decided on a name?" Michael asked. I looked at Grayson. This is something that we've been going on about.
"We thought maybe Olivia or Emma." Grayson said.
"I like Emma." Julie said. I smiled.

I felt her kick again, which made me jolt forward slightly. Grayson quickly looked at me concerned.
"She's just kicking." I said. He smiled.

"Maybe she kicked cause she liked the name Emma mommy." Liam said excitedly.
"Maybe." I said as I looked down at my belly.

I like the name Emma.

"You guys still have a few more months to decide." Ethan said as he wrapped his arms around Amelia.
"We all have a few months to decide." Amelia said with a smile on her face.

"We really do." I said happily.

I can't wait.