Chapter 41 - Anything else?

You can play the song above now if you'd like..

Highly recommend.

____________________________________

"I think she's pregnant." Ethan said.

All the color from Grayson's face disappeared.

His body is still, too still.
His eyes stared at Ethan.

His body didn't say anything, but his eyes. His eyes said something completely different. They were dark, they were just staring at Ethan.

His eyes shifted towards me. His stare was killing me, I saw the hurt and anger in his eyes. I felt my body grow weak under his stare.

His breathing was becoming heavy, his body is shaking, his hands are shaking and turning into a fist. My body is shaking at this sight, the sight of anger consuming Grayson.

His eyes shifted towards Ethan again.

"You son of bitch." He growled.
He clenched his jaw.

Suddenly Grayson threw a punch at Ethan's face. He got him wide open. After that, all hell broke lose. Grayson threw a punch after another and Ethan did the same.

"Grayson!" I yelled. I couldn't find a way to move them apart because they kept fighting. I felt like crying but I can't, I did this. I have to fix this.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself before I stepped in.

____________________________________

Grayson's POV:    *Before the fight*

"I think she's pregnant." Ethan said as his eyes looked into mine.

My body froze. The words were sinking in by the second.

Ethan got Ashley, my girlfriend, my fiancée, pregnant because he wanted to get back me.

I looked at Ethan and he seemed worried. Of course, that explains why he's been so close to her and why he's been so protective over her.

My eyes shift towards Ashley. I felt anger consume my body, yet I couldn't help but feel bad. She's on the edge from crying. She's shaking.

She's pregnant, she's pregnant with my brothers kid. Not mine, my brothers.

The thought of Ethan even being intimate with her angers me. Her having Ethan in her angered me. The thought of Ethan just even being near her while I was gone made me furious.

My eyes shift back to Ethan.

Him.

It's his fault.

That son of bitch.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to get me back.

____________________________________

Ashley's POV:

I tried pulling Grayson and Ethan away but I can't. They were knocking things over and just yelling.

Grayson pushed Ethan against the wall. I quickly got in front of Grayson and he was breathing heavily.

"You fucking bitch! You did this on fucking purpose!" He yelled. My body was shaking even more as I heard him yell.
"Grayson please." I begged as I pushed him away

"No fuck you Grayson! You fucked my girlfriend! You started this!" Ethan yelled back.
"I didn't fucking cum in her! I didn't get her fucking pregnant!" Grayson yelled even angrier as he started getting closer to Ethan.