Chapter 26 - I love you.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

Ethan, Grayson, Liam and I finally moved to Paris. We've settled in and we've bought furniture for the place. Grayson and Liam decorated his room together. I wanted to help but they didn't let me. We all helped Ethan out.

Ethan met someone and now they're talking. Her name is Taylor.

"What are you all smiley about?" Grayson asked as he joined me on the balcony.
"About us, our life." I said happily with a smile.

I love my life. I'm living my dream life. Living in Paris with my son and a man who loves us both.

Liam has a family.
Liam has a father in his life.
Liam is happy.

"You ready for tonight?" Grayson asked as he went back inside.
"Yeah, I just have to pick out Liam's outfit." I said.

We're going out for a walk tonight. Grayson and Liam want to go see the lights.

Grayson walked into our bathroom and I follow him. I wrap my arms around his waist.
"You know, seeing you walk around shirtless is hot." I said as I scratched his back softly.
"Is it? Well I guess that's similar to me loving seeing you walk around in your panties and no bra" He said with a chuckle.

"It only happened once!" I whined as I slap his back softly. He's referring to the first morning we spent here. We had sex and I couldn't find my bra because he threw it so far.

"You should walk around more like that." He said laughing.
"I'll be sure to." I said jokingly.

I make my way over to the counter and sat on top as I watch Grayson shave, I admired him.
"I love your beard." I said with a frown.

"No you don't, you complained about it when I ate you out." He said as he chuckled and focused.
"It felt weird." I said laughing but blushed tremendously. He laughed and continued to shave.

Grayson has this switch. With Liam he's so soft and just a dad. When everyone is around, he's so friendly. Once we're alone he can be loving and make love to me or he's the complete opposite and is rough with me and just fucks me. I like it.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he looked over at me slightly, still shaving.
"About you." I admit.

"What about me?" He asked with a smirk on his face.
"How you can be so loving sometimes and make love to me or you can be the complete opposite and you fuck me." I said, he laughed.

"Which one do you like?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow and a smirk was plastered on his face.
"Both." I said as I bit my bottom lip.

"Which one do you want tonight?" He asked seductively.

This guy.

"Depends." I said with a easy going tone as I got off the counter.
"On?" He asked curiously as his eyebrow raised.

"What we're feeling." I said as I tied my hair up.
"Well, I kinda want to fuck the smart ass out of you but at the same time I kinda want to make a baby." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

A baby.

"Now thinking about it, I kinda do want you to cum inside me." I said teasingly as I pressed my ass against his bulge.
"But I also kinda want you to pound into me." I add as I feel myself getting wet just thinking about Grayson being in me.

"The second one sounds great, think you need that. You get a little bitchy when you don't get dicked down." He joked, I laugh.
"Fuck off." I said jokingly.