Chapter 34 - Flustered.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

It's been a few weeks since Ethan and I had that talk. He talked with Taylor and she wanted to get back together but he wasn't on board. It was a mess.

I still haven't talked to Grayson. He still hasn't called me or anything. Maybe we are over.

Liam misses him. First I told him he was away for work but then I told him that Grayson and I need time away. He wasn't happy, he cried for a few days. He's fine now.

I'm finally coming back home from my work trip, it was in London. Liam loved it. It was difficult but that's what being a mom is like, difficult.

"Mommy I'm tired!" Liam complained as we waited for our uber. I decided to carry him. He's one heavy kid, I can't carry him like I use to.
"You're heavy Liam." I complained. He didn't say anything, he just got himself comfortable.

Luckily the uber didn't take too long to get here. The ride home was full of small talk here and there. Liam was sound asleep. It was a long ride home but eventually we got home safely.

Carrying Liam and luggage isn't exactly easy. He's a heavy sleeper so he wouldn't budge.

Just as I get to my door, I shuffle around and look for my keys. Before I could even unlock my door, I'm greeted by Ethan.

"You're home!" He said excitedly as he helped me out with the luggage. I sent him a smile, I also thank him for helping me out.

I walk over to Liam's room and try to get him ready for bed. I take off his shoes then change him into his pjs. He didn't wake up but he did complain here and there. Once he's all set, I tuck him in bed and plant a kiss on his forehead.
"Goodnight bug." I said softly as I pulled away.

"Mommy, I miss daddy." He said half asleep. My heart sank. This breakup didn't just affect me, It hurt Liam as well.

"Me too bug." I said softly as I ran my hands through his hair. I truly do miss him so much.

"I'll wish on a star for him to come back." He said as he pointed at the glowing stars him and Grayson put on his ceiling. My attention went up to the glowing stars and I smiled.
"Get some rest." I said before planting another kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight mommy." He yawned.
"Goodnight bug." I said as I headed towards the door.

"I love you mommy." He said before falling asleep. A smile was brought to my face as I heard him.
"I love you too my little baby." I said as I shut the door slowly.

I walk past my room and see Ethan bringing in the luggage. I turn back and walk in.

"Thanks E." I said as I sat on the bed.
"No problem, how was London?" He asked as he stood up.

We went on about the trip and how everything went. We talked about how his job was going and he's really stressed out.

"I heard from Grayson the other day, well he came over to my place." He said as his eyes fixed on me.
"Is he okay?" I asked as I slid off my shirt and replaced it with a white undershirt then changed into some shorts.

"He's holding up, he looks better." He said. It brings me joy that he's looks better but it hurts to hear he's doing better without me.
"That's good." I said dryly as I lay on my bed.

"He asked about Liam." He paused and my heart started beating quickly.
"I told him he was with you In London and that he was doing good." He added.

"He misses him Ethan, a lot." I said sadly, referring to Liam. He didn't say anything. A comfortable silences fell in between us.

He sat down on my bed and just stared at his hands. I stared up at the ceiling but also my eyes would trail down to Ethan.

Play the song above now.

Suddenly something grabbed Ethan's attention, my body. My shirt was slightly moved up, exposing my stomach. My legs were tangled up with my silk sheets. Ethan looked away and shuffled around a bit before suddenly getting on top of me.

"Ethan?" I questioned. His lips planted soft kisses along my stomach and shivers were running down my spine. I felt his hands hold me as he continued to leave kisses.

"Ashley." He groaned.
He's horny and lonely.

Guys can become so easily flustered with themselves. Girls can too, I certainly do.

"Ethan." I whimpered softly as I bit my bottom lip as my hands tangled in his hair.
"I need you." He said as his lips met mine and his hands gripped my waist tightly.

"Ethan, we really shouldn't." I said breathlessly. I'm trying my best to not turn our friendship into a friends with benefits friendship. Though at times like this, I wouldn't mind. But guilt will fill my body if I hook up with Ethan again.
"Ashley, I'm so fucking horny and I couldn't stop thinking of your body all day." He said in a groan.

That's hot.

His lips connect with mine and we share a heated kiss. His palms laid along my jawline as his body closed in on mine. His lips worked his magic, they were irresistible and convincing.

"Ethan." I said breathlessly as he left soft kisses on my neck. My back arched off the bed slightly and he took that opportunity to slip his hands on my lower back. He pulled me closer.

"Ashley, please." He begged, he's extremely flustered with himself. His breathing was becoming uneasy. My head fell back as he began to softly suck on my neck. A wave of pleasure flowed in my body.
"Fuck Ethan." I said breathlessly as my arms wrapped around his neck.

I want to do this, but I shouldn't.

"Ethan, we shouldn't." I said and he pulled away. My body craved the attention and pleasure he was providing but my mind wasn't at ease. His eyes scanned my body before he laid next to me.

"I'm sorry." I said as I turn my attention to him.
"It's fine, I'm just.." He looked down at his growing bulge and my attention followed. I bit my lip and fight the temptation.

"Let's sleep." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. My hand and head rest against his chest. My leg automatically laid on top of him as well, that's when I felt his bulge against my heat. He groaned softly.
"Sorry." I quickly apologized and removed my leg but he quickly placed it back. I bit my lip as I felt his hands on my thighs.

"Ethan." I said.
"Yeah?" His voice was raspy.

I thought to myself for a second.

"Just quickly, like this." I said shyly. It took some time for him to figure out what I was referring to, but then he planted a kiss on my head.