Chapter 05 - Inside.

You can play the song above now if you'd like.

Highly recommend.

_________________________________

Grayson and I danced around for a while and we got more drinks. I'm not drunk, but I'm definitely tipsy. We completely lost Ethan, there's just so many people. There's many girls dancing with each other, with someone, or dancing on guys.

"Hey, you let me know when you want to get out of this place." Grayson whispered into my ear and pressed his body against my back, I nodded. I took ahold of his arms and wrapped them around my waist, not really knowing what I'm doing.

We begin dancing around once again, but I begin dancing on him. His hands grab a grip on my waist as he held me close to him.

After a while Ethan walks over to us and takes Grayson to dance. Before leaving, Grayson held my hand and I let go.

"Go dance with him." I yelled over the music as I laughed seeing how hyper and excited Ethan is. As I watched them dance around, I decided to get another drink.

I begin to look around and see there's a bar. I walk over and order a drink. Once I have I start making my way back to where the boys were. I might want to cool it with the drinks.

As I'm making my way over to the boys, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and press their body against my back. As I turn to look I notice it's the guy from earlier, Derek. He begins to leave kisses on my neck and I begin to pull away but he has a good grip on my waist.

"Stop." I yelled.
"I told Dolan not to leave you alone." He said between each kiss he left on my neck.

He continued and he begin whispering a bunch of things in my ear that made uncomfortable.

"Derek let go of her." I hear Grayson yell.
And with that, he let go.

Grayson ran towards me and Derek left.
"Are you okay?" Grayson asked as he cupped my face with his hands.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said a little taken back.

"I'm going to kick his fucking ass." Grayson said as he let go of me and started going after Derek. Before he gets any further, I grab onto his arm and pull him back.

"Grayson no, please." I begged. He turned around as I pulled him towards me.

"I can't let him get away with that." He said upset.
"I know but it's fine, please don't leave me." I said as I interlock our hands. He clenches his jaw and pulled me into a hug. His hands wrapped around my waist and my head laid against his chest. I could stay like this forever.

"Let's go dance." I said happily, trying to lighten up.
"You sure?" He questioned as he pulled away and lifted my head.
"Yeah!" I said happily and smiled. I pulled him towards where everyone was dancing.

_________________________________

Grayson and I danced and had a shot together. It's truly a lovely night.

I'm dancing against him again and I'm just feeling myself tonight. Grayson's hands are against my body and I don't mind. I feel his bulge against my ass as I continued to dance.

He pulls me even closer as he kisses my neck softly. I let out soft giggles as I feel his lips on my neck. He then spins me around and he receives giggles from me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he placed his hand onto my lower back, I love when he does that.

"Having fun?" He asked with a smile on his face.
"Of course." I said with a smile on my face.
We just got lost in each other's eyes.

I haven't had a night like this in forever. Feels great to have at least one night like this.

"Thank you." I said with the smile on my face growing.
"For what?" He asked slightly confused.

"For inviting me, for tonight." I said. The smile on his face returns.
"Thank you for actually coming." He said as turned me again and I laughed.

We continued to dance again and Ethan decided to join us.

_________________________________

I'm tired but I don't want this night to end. It's currently 2 am and we're looking for Ethan, but can't find him.

"I think he's in the rooms." Grayson said uncomfortably. I laugh at his uncomfortableness and he smiles.

"I swear he isn't like that.." He said embarrassed and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"It's fine Grayson." I said as I held his hand.
"He's just lonely.." He said awkwardly, I laugh once again.

Grayson truly is something else, but I like it.

"Goodbye gorgeous." I hear before I feel someone smack my ass.

I turn around and see Derek.

Suddenly I feel Grayson pull me back and launches himself towards Derek, ready to punch him. I quickly pull him back before he starts a fight.
"Grayson stop." I said quickly.

"Dolan you know can't do anything, your jobs on the line." He said confidently as he had a smirk plastered on his face.

Derek is just toying with Grayson, he's doing this because if Grayson does anything he can lose his job?

"I don't care, I'm kicking your ass." Grayson yelled and he gets out of my grip. I pull him back once again. That all just hit me. That's why this guy is doing that. I'm not letting him win.
"Grayson stop." I yelled once again.

"Bye Dolan." Derek said confidently as we walked away.

"Ashley." Grayson said slightly annoyed.
"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that." I said as I pulled him closer.
"He can't treat you like that." He said upset.

I bring Grayson upstairs into a room, he needs to calm down.

I close the door and sit him on the bed.

"Grayson, he's toying with you because he wants you to lose your job." I said as I stand in front of him.
"I don't care about losing my job, I can't let him do that. He can't treat you or anyone like that." Grayson said frustrated.

"I'm not letting that happen, you're going to keep your job and you'll kick his ass when you get a promotion." I said. Grayson let out a sigh.

I'm not letting Grayson lose his job and I'm not letting that douche play with him like that.

I cup his face and look at him.
"Please calm down, don't let that ruin the night." I said softly as I look into his eyes.
"You're right." He said as he looked at me. I smile and grab his hands and he stands up.

"Let's get you home." He said.

And so he did, he took me home.