Chapter 33 - What are we?

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

My eyes opened.

I stare at the ceiling before turning to see Ethan in my bed. My eyes fixed on the hickey on his neck.

"Morning." He said sleepily. Fuck his morning voice.
"Morning." I said with a smile. He pulled me close to him.

"How do you feel?" He asked.
"I'm really sore." I complained as I buried my face into his chest. He laughed softly and laid his hand on my bare back.

"I'll take Liam to school today and I want you ready to go out for breakfast." He said as he planted a kiss on my head.

"Ethan, I can't move." I said shyly.
"Well, get moving baby girl." He said. I look up at him and see a smirk on his face.

"Can we just stay in and cuddle?" I whined as I felt sore in between my legs.
"That's boring." He said with a frown.
"You're boring." I teased as I chuckled. He laughed and hugged me tightly before getting out of bed to get ready.

____________________________________

"Are you ready?" I hear Ethan call out from the living room as he shut the door and walked in.

I'm not.

"No." I said as I stared at the mirror. I'm so sore and tired.

He walked in and laid down on my bed. I walk over and get on top of him slowly.

"Round two?" He asked with this sly smirk on his face as he put his phone down.
"No, I'm too sore." I said as I looked at him blushing.

"So if you weren't, you'd want a round two?" He asked with the smirk growing. I didn't say anything, I just blushed and smiled.

"So breakfast on the balcony?" He asked. I nod and I cuddle with him before getting up and making something for us to eat.

____________________________________

Ethan and I are having coffee and chatting on the balcony. We talked about everything and anything. He brushed upon the whole Grayson situation but I told him I wasn't ready to talk. So we started talking about my next photo shoot.

"I'm sure you'll look hot." Ethan said as he looked off in the distance.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked.
"Hmm, I have work." He said disappointed.
"Forgot." I said with a chuckle.

Play the song above now.

Highly recommend.

"Ashley, I know you don't want to talk about it but you need to." He said as he let out a sigh.
"I want to know what you're thinking, where we stand." He added as he put his mug down.

I let out a sigh and hug my knees. I don't like talking about myself nor my feelings.

"I don't know Ethan. I miss him but then I don't. I love him so fucking much but then I hate him so fucking much." I said laughing slightly.
"He's my person, you know? I've been with him for almost two years." I said in amazement yet disappointment and sadness filled my tone.

2 years.

"But this hurts a lot. It hurts that he's not even trying. He said he is, I just don't see any action being done. That's the biggest let down." I said.
"He says this and that but it seems like bullshit. I don't want to forgive him just because I'm so sick for his love. I need him to show me he actually cares and wants to fix things. Right now, I feel like I'm just wasting my time with him." I said disappointed and letting everything out.

"You love him Ashley." He said.
"You two need to talk." He added.

"I'm scared Ethan, I'm scared of seeing him and him telling me he's done. I'm scared of letting him in again. But I want closure, I'm just too afraid of it." I admit as my body grew weak, I feel vulnerable.

"What about us?" Ethan asked hesitantly. I think for a second.

"I think we can both agree on this, I hope." I pause.
"You don't truly have any feelings for me, maybe just last night. We both were sexually frustrated and craved sex. We're both heartbroken and I think it's helping us bond, maybe not like normal people."

We both laugh.

"But, we're bonding and I think we both know where we stand in each other's life." I said.
"I 100% agree." He said with a smile.

"Ashley, you're a great girl. Amazing personality, amazing body, and you're great at sex." He said as he laughed.
"But as you said, we both just craved sex. We were horny and well, we just fucked. In the end, you and Grayson belong together. You'll always be my brothers girlfriend, fiancée, wife." He said.

"I'm just glad, that we don't have this awkward tension between us because we hooked up. Don't get me wrong, I'm down for round two because fuck, you were amazing." He said and I laughed shyly.
"But I think you and Grayson should talk and see what happens." He said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you Ethan, Thank you for everything you've done this month. It truly means a lot to me." I said as I looked out into the distance.
"Its no problem Ashley, you helped me too. We are in this together." He said.

"What are you going to do about Taylor?" I cautiously asked. He sighed.
"I'm done with our relationship. No matter what, I'm always going to put Grayson first before anyone. If I took her back, I'd feel weird." He admitted, I listened.

"I just want someone new. I want to start over with someone." He said with a smile as hope filled his voice and eyes.
"You're going to find someone E, I know it." I said happily and confidently, with a smile on my face.
"I hope so." He said with a slight smile.

Ethan and I just enjoyed each other company afterwards. It was great.

I'm glad I talked it out. I'm glad we're on the same page on what happened last night.

The only thing left to do is talk to Grayson. I'm scared, but whatever happens will happen for a reason.