Chapter 44 - First.

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Grayson." I called in a panic.

"Yeah?" He said from the room. My heart was beating quickly and Liam is freaking out as well with me. Suddenly Grayson came over to us, we were in the bathroom.

"There's a spider!" I said as I ran out with Liam.

"Babe." Grayson laughed as he saw me run. He went in and scooped it out with a piece of paper and a cup. He walked back into the room and got near me with a smirk on his face.

"Grayson!" I yelled as I ran away and so did Liam.
"It's not going to hurt you!" Grayson said as he's laughing away.

"Gray you know I hate spiders." I hid behind the bathroom door. He laughed and went to go let it outside.

Liam and I went back into the bathroom. I'm getting him ready to start heading out. We're going to pick up Julie from the airport, she came to visit us for a few weeks. She said she didn't want to miss my birthday, which is next week.

"Are you guys ready?" Grayson asked as he walked back into the room.
"Liam is." I said as I planted a kiss on top of his head. He's too concentrated on his switch.

Liam went to his room to go get his toys that he's taking so he didn't get bored on the ride there and back.

I looked around in my closet for something to wear. I picked out a simple yet casual light yellow dress. I paired it up with some white shoes.

"We're going to be late." Grayson complained from the living room as him and Liam were waiting.
"I'm here, I'm here." I said as I gathered my things and I head towards the living room.

____________________________________

Grayson's driving, I don't like driving.

We had the windows down, It's beautiful outside and the weather is perfect. I felt the breeze hit my face and the sun is shining on my skin. Soft music is playing in the background.

Liam is in the backseat on his switch with his small little headphones on. He's so lost in that little device.

Grayson focused on the rode, yet he looked so perfect without trying. His well defined jawline is glowing due to the sunshine. His long brown hair is slightly messy as the air blew through it. He had one hand on my thigh, a tight comfortable grip.

I smile as I looked at his hand. They were fairly attractive. Everything about him is attractive.

"What are you thinking about?" He interrupted my thoughts. My eyes shifted towards him.
"You." I said sweetly.

His eyes quickly turned to me and he smiled. I smiled back, his smile is contagious. He softly squeezed my thigh as he continued to smile. I felt shivers run down my thighs as I felt him squeeze.

Just his touch drove me insane.

His smiled shifted into a smirk, before I could question it his hand was moving up my thigh, slowly.

"Gray." I said. He didn't say anything, the smirk just stayed plastered on his face.

I knew what he was up to, it excited me. Grayson and I haven't done much since we've been wanting to take things slow. But that doesn't change the fact that we absolutely craved each other's touch or attention, intimate attention.

I laid my hand on his thigh and he quickly stiffened.

"I'm driving, you can't do that." He said. He's right, unless he keeps his focus.