Chapter 47 - Love.

Start from the beginning

I love her so much.

We share a slow passionate kiss. She begins to giggle between our kiss which made me laugh.
"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I'm happy." She said with a genuine smile.
"That makes me really fucking happy." I said happily with the biggest smile.

I want her to be happy.
I want her and Liam to be happy.
I want us to be happy.

"I need to do something." She said as she gently pulled away but I pull her back.

I'm not ready to let her go.

"What?" I asked with a smile as our foreheads meet again.
"I can't tell you." She said shyly as she began blushing immensely.

"C'mon." I whined slightly.
I don't have a clue what she's up to.
"Gray." She whined and giggled.

"I'm listening." I teased.
"I'm going to go." She paused and blushed even more. I looked at her and smiled.
"I, I'm going to go pleasure myself." She said shyly.

Fuck.

"Let me pleasure you baby." I said breathlessly. She shook her head and giggled. I kissed her lips and she kissed back.

"Let me watch." I said in between our kiss.
"Fine, but hurry cause I'm really horny." She said shyly.

Ashley isn't usually shy until it comes to her talking about how horny she is, It's adorable. But she's completely honest and open about what she wants and needs during sex.

We pulled away and we walked into the room.

____________________________________

Play the song above now.

Ethan's POV:

You would think since I spend so much time here I'd know my way around this apartment but I don't. I can't find where the extra paper towels are.

Liam spilled juice in the living room while we were playing on the xbox. He got excited and he knocked over his cup.

Hopefully it's in here.

Just as I opened a door my eyes lay on the paper towels, finally! I grab the paper towel and close the door.

Before I start walking back, I hear Ashley moaning softly. I didn't need to hear that. I don't want to hear my friend moaning because my brother is fucking her, that's weird. I shook that idea out of my head and went back to Liam.

"It's going on the carpet!" Liam yelled as he watched the juice get close to the small rug Ashley and Grayson have in the living room. I ran and started to clean it up.
"Safe!" I cheered happily as I cleaned up.

Liam giggled.
He giggles like his mom.

Liam looks a lot like Ashley, just not the eyes. His eyes are bright green, Ashley has brown eyes. Sometimes I wonder how much that guy must regret leaving Ashley and Liam, I know I would.

"I'm going to get mommy and show her the new game." Liam said excitedly as he ran towards their room.

Oh no.

"Wait Liam!" I yelled as I carried him.
"Her and daddy are talking." I lied.
He frowned.

"I want to hear." He said. My eyes widen, that can't happen.
"No we can't do that crazy pants!" I said as I tickled him. He started laughing loudly.

"Let them talk, lets get better at the game so we can kick their butt." I said as I sat him on the couch. He agreed and we continued to play.

____________________________________

Julie's POV:

"Hi I'm home." I said as I got back from the store. I was looking for something to wear for Ashley's birthday. Luckily I found a lot of things, I might've bought more than I needed.

I walk into the living room, Ethan's being the baby sitter today.

"Where are they?" I asked as I set the bags down.
"They're talking." He said, he's too focused on the game.

"Did something happen?" I asked, feeling worried. I walk towards their door to eavesdrop.
"No wait!" Ethan yelled.

Too late.
I heard Ashley moaning softly.

"Oh for fuck sakes Ethan!" I said as I ran back to the living room and shook my head.

"I told you they were talking." He laughed.
"That's not talking! That's fuck-" I stopped. Ethan's eyes widen and he looked at me.

"Ooo aunt Julie said a bad word." Liam said innocently as he looked at me.
"She did, I think she deserves to be tickled." Ethan said and Liam nodded and giggled.

"No stop." I said as I started backing away. I hate being tickled.

Ethan got up and easily carried me. I tried to get away but he laid me on the couch and they both started tickling me. I started laughing and wiggling around.
"Stop!" I laughed.

They both kept tickling me and wouldn't stop. I'm going to die like this. Eventually they stopped and we were all exhausted.

"You guys stink." I said breathlessly. They both laughed at my comment.

"What happened here?" I hear Grayson ask. I look up and see him as he stood there watching us. He looked perfectly fine. His hair wasn't a mess, that after sex hair wasn't there.

"Aunt Julie said a bad word and we tickled her." Liam said. Grayson laughed as his attention went towards their bedroom door as the door opened.

Ashley's small figure appeared behind him but he pulled her around and she stood in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her.

They're honestly so cute together. She looks so happy with him.

"Mommy!" Liam yelled in excitement.
"Hi baby." She responded sweetly.

She's so tiny and with Grayson right behind her makes her look even more tiny.

"Uncle Ethan said you and daddy were talking." Liam said before he drank his juice.

All of our eyes widen, especially theirs.

"Yeah mommy was really excited to tell me about something." Grayson joked.
"Grayson!" Ashley yelled and turned to look at him.

The three of us laughed.

"Let's eat I'm starving!" Ethan complained.
"You're always hungry." Grayson said. It's true, that kid is always hungry.

"I want sushi." Liam said excitedly.
"Sushi it is." I said.

I turn to look at Ashley and she was smiling. She's watching all of us but then she looked at Grayson. Her smile grew even more when he laughed.

She's so in love with that boy.

Grayson looked at her and his smile matched hers. They're both so in love with each other. They make each other so happy. You see and feel their love when they're together.