Chapter 16 - Again.

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me! I'm done! I'm tired of this!" I try to remove his hand off of me but Ethan pulled his hand.

"E, go away." Grayson said sternly as he pulled me towards him.
"I'm not letting you touch her like that when she doesn't want you to." Ethan yelled and pulled me back.

What the fuck am I? A game of tug of war?

"Both of you, leave me alone!" I yelled and pulled away from both of them. I start walking out of the building and they call me but I just leave.

____________________________________

Play song above now.

Highly recommend.

I'm home.
No one is home but me and I just needed this.

I need to get away from everything and everyone. I just need to cry, so that's exactly what I did.

"Ashley, open the door." Grayson said as he knocked on the door.
"Leave me alone Grayson." I yelled.

"I'm not leaving until we talk." He said softly.
"No Grayson, I'm done talking! I'm done trying to fix us every time! I'm done with us!" I yelled as my voice began giving out on me.

"You don't mean that Ashley." He said weakly.
I don't say anything.

I'm really just done with all of this, I'm tired of fighting. I don't want to deal with any of this.

I felt my phone vibrate and I see it's a message from Ethan asking me if we can talk.

I really just want to be left alone.

"Liam is coming out of school soon, I can pick him up if you want." Grayson said softly.
"No Grayson, leave me and Liam alone! I don't want to see you." I yelled as I cried.

"Ashley open the door, please!" He said as he grew frustrated now. I get up from the couch and open the door.
"There! What do you want from me Grayson!" I yelled and cried even more.

"I want to talk to you, I want to fix things!" He said pleaded as he got closer to me.
"No Grayson, I don't want any of that. I'm so done with us and I'm done with our fighting this whole month has been nonstop. I'm tired of you calling me a bitch, I'm tired of you telling me I'm going to hook up with your brother whenever I'm with him! I'm tired of you lashing out and you not trusting me." I yelled and cried.

I can't take this.

"Ashley, I'm sorry. I'm just stressed and frustrated! I don't mean to hurt you." He said as his frustration was starting to get to him again.
"I'm stressed too Grayson! I have a child who's throwing a fit every day and I have a boyfriend is throwing a fit every day, and I have work that's pilling up!" I said frustrated.

"I know I know—" I interrupted him.
"If you know then why are you still doing it?" I yelled.

"I don't know Ashley! I'm not fucking perfect!" He yelled back as he stared at me.
"I'm not asking you to be perfect! I'm asking you to just to stop! I'm asking you to stop because I can't handle it anymore! I don't want to deal with it anymore." I cried and pushed him away from me.

I want to break up.

"I'm done Grayson. I can't deal with this anymore! It's over." I cried as I felt sadness consume me.
"Ashley stop, no." His voice cracked. He walked closer to me and begged me.

"No stop Grayson, I don't want to see you." I said as I pushed him away and shook my head.
"I'm sorry Ashley." He cried as he pulled me into his arms.

This is killing me. We were so good not that long ago, what happened?

"Let's take break." Grayson said as he held me.

"Grayson, I just don't want to deal with this anymore." I cried in his arms as I held him.
"Ashley, I can't lose you. I can't lose you and Liam." He cried as he held me tightly.

"Grayson, stop." I said as I felt my heart ache as he mentioned Liam.
"Ashley, please. I can't lose you guys. I don't care how long the break is, I just can't lose you guys completely." He held me closer and cried even more.

I don't know what to do.
I want him but this is exhausting.

"Grayson, I don't know." I said looking down. He lifted my head up and I notice how much he's crying. I've never seen him cry this much.

"I need you guys, you guys keep me together and losing you guys will destroy me and I'll never forgive myself for it." He said as he held me as close as possible.

"Grayson, I just. I don't know. I love you so much and you make us happy but fuck can you hurt me so much with your words when you get mad at me." I said as I cried a bit more.
"I'm sorry, I really am sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I want to love you, I want to make you happy, I love both of you guys and I want to make you guys happy. I want to make you feel good, I want to be there for you whenever you're having a bad day or good day. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so fucking much, I'm so in love with you Ashley." He said crying as he continued to hold me in his arms.

I don't know what to say.

"Grayson." I held on to his face.
"Ashley, please. We can fix this, let me fix this." He begged as his eyes filled up with tears.

"I don't want to fight anymore Grayson, I don't want to hurt anymore." I said weakly.
"We won't, I wont hurt you anymore." He said.

I feel us lean in and kiss.
We kiss and it's a passionate kiss.

I feel Grayson backing me up to the couch and I lay down slowly. His hands grip my waist and he pulls me towards him.

"I love you Ashley." He said as he pulled away.
"I love you too Grayson." I said breathlessly.

We look at each other and crave each other more and more.

"We just need a break." I said softly as I break the silence. I see a frown on face.
"I need time to recover Gray, It just hurts." I said explaining myself.

"It's fine babe, I want you to take some time. But I don't want to break things off completely." He said as he kissed me softly.

So it's a break.