Chapter 28: Acceptance

MICAH

It's been almost a month since the last time I saw Travis. I was in an emotional roller coaster about him though. When he crossed my mind I would either be sad or furious but I never knew which it would be.

I was in my office thinking about him while I waited to start my heels class. Reagan and Carmen took the class and it was always fun once they got there, but waiting on them had my mind drifting.

It was finally time for class and I started it as soon as everyone was in. We went through the routine to Top Off and I was feeling tired as shit half way through. When we started the dances I waited until I felt okay for me, Reagan, and Carmen to do it (in mm @ 2:52).

I finished the routine and was fine until I got off the floor. As soon as I stood up, I felt my head spin then everything went black.

****************

I woke up feeling by body being moved around. My eyes fluttered and two of my male students were putting me in a chair.

"I'm good guys" I smiled faintly

"Bitch! You fucking scared me!" Carmen knelt in from of me "What happen?"

"I don't know. I probably just got up to fast"

"Well we need to go to the hospital"

"Now you know---"

"Oh hush" Reagan spoke "Keith is there and is waiting on us. Ralph meeting us there too so you know you really aint got a choice here"

"Ugggghhh! Fine!"

We closed up the studio and headed to the hospital. I talked cash money to them the whole ride there. I hated hospitals and everyone knew it. As soon as we got there, I went worst. Ralph ended up dragging me to the room Keith got for me.

"No lie" I spoke the minute Keith walked in "I appreciate the medical plug but I promise I'm fine Keke! Tell them to take me home!"

"Sis I'm sorry but losing consciousness is serious no matter how you feel about it"

"But---"

"Just relax" he laughed "I'm going to get a nurse to do some blood work and get a urine sample. You just chill while we wait on them to come back"

"I don't like needles Keith" I straight faced him

"You'll be fine sis"

A fine male nurse came to take my blood before I had to go give a urine sample. Keith came back and examine me for any physical bruises. He said I was looking fine and we just had to wait. After almost an hour, I convinced Reagan and Ralph to go get me food. Carmen fat ass just left with them at the sound of food.

I was left in the room with a television and hunger... needless to say I was pissed. I was about to scream when Keith came back in with some papers and looked concerned. I waited for him to speak but he just looked at me.

"Come on"

"Where---"

He pulled me out of the bed and we headed down the hall.

"Keith where we going?"

"What happen before you fell?"

"I told you I was just feeling a little dizzy this morning"

"What about before?"

"I've been fine" I stopped "Keith what's wrong?"

"When's the last time you got sick?"