Chapter 18: Men or Boys

TRAVIS

I shook my head as I stood up to go after Micah.

"Trav maybe she just needs some time to herself" Olivia spoke up

"No maybe your friend is fucking disrespectful and lost her fucking mind"

"You're siding with her" Gabby shook her head "Typical! You're an idiot! She's just another---"

"Say something while my sister not here ma! I promise you gone regret that shit" Ralph stood put his napkin in his plate "You can chill the fuck out speaking on her. Period"

"Aye watch how you speak to my wife" David said

"Man fuck you and yo bitch!"

Ralph stood up right before David.

"Aye everybody calm down" Tim stood grabbing David as I touched Ralph's shoulder "We need to just chill and relax"

"Come on Ralph"

Rae grabbed Ralph's hand and pulled him outside after looking at me with a "nigga really" face.

"Come on Keith" I turned around

"You don't know who you're dealing with" Khari ran in front of me "She's just----"

"What do you think you're going to tell me?"

"She's a fucking stripper whore!" she screamed

I shook my head "Keep my lady's name out of your mouth Kay. You don't know what you're talking about"

"So you just going to defend the woman that almost broke up your best friend's marriage?"

I looked at David who was clearly pissed.

"That nigga almost fucked up his marriage. Gabby taking him back has nothing to do with me or Micah. Leave me and my girl alone. I'm done talking to you" I faced everybody else "Keep her away from me. These little dinners are a wrap"

I looked at Khari one last time with disgusted before Keith and I headed out. I tried to call Micah as we walked to the car but it kept going straight to voicemail. Carmen answered after two calls and said that she was with Micah. Micah clearly wasn't fucking with me so I'd just have to give her space.

I leaned against my car only to be pushed by Ralph. I turned around and Rae was trying to pull him away from me. I shook my head before telling Rae to let him go.

"Ralph calm down"

"Fuck that! What the fuck did I tell you Trav? You think that was protecting my sister! You fucking sat there dude! Now she not answering the phone and shit"

"She's fine. I talk to Carmen. She just want some space"

"Don't you ever let another hoes as nigga or bitch disrespect my little sister Trav or we fucking boxing bro! She out here trying to be something she not because she want to be with you! I should smack the fuck out you just for not being with her when she left! Get yo fucking shit together or leave B the fuck alone!"

He walked off towards his car as Rae shook her head at me.

"He's right"

"What was I supposed to do sis"

"Speak up! Travis I'm not saying argue but you couldn't tried to dead that. She basically defended herself while you just stared. She was trying to hard not to let them get to her. You ex was drooling over you while throwing shots at her with her ex and his wife. What do you think she felt"

I shook my head not realizing that my shock may have caused more problems. I got in the car and check my phone for Micah's location. I be damned if I let her be pissed at me over this bullshit dinner.