Chapter 22: Unappreciated

MICAH

I packed up my make-up and grabbed the view things I needed for this turn around trip home. I couldn't stop smiling. I called Travis last night and told him I wasn't going to make it today. He was calm about it but Keith called me an hour later saying how hurt he was. Keith, Carmen, and Ralph are the only ones that know I'm coming.

I rushed out the house into Dave's car. We headed to the airport and he was giving me advise on what to do. I made sure he wasn't getting ready at his house tonight already. I also had Ralph set up his place all romantic for when we leave the party.

I didn't fly private this time, but I was in first class. I was so excited I couldn't contain myself. I listen to music and wrote a couple of songs down while I waited to get home. Dave had pushed me to get back into song writing. I never wanted to be a singer but I love making music. I actually sold a couple of songs while I was stripping. Nobody knew about how I made so much money but I was doing a lot of hustling.

The plane landed and I took off. I only had a carry on because I did have to go back to Miami tomorrow afternoon to finish the shoot. I got a lyft to my place and the beautification started. I went to my favorite nail spa and got a mani/pedi. After that, I had a few girls from the club who did hair and make up come hook me up while texting everyone. The plan was to come in 30 minutes after him as a surprise.

I was done with everything right on time for the car to come get me. I took a quick picture before heading to the car.

I was so excited that I had butterflies in my stomach

I was so excited that I had butterflies in my stomach. As savage as I can be, I have always been a hopeless romantic. I love the idea of Travis' face lighting up the minute he sees that I came all the way here just to share this with him. I knew he would be happy. I was almost there when my phone dig from a random number texting me.

 I was almost there when my phone dig from a random number texting me

I froze looking at the picture of him an Khari... I didn't know what to make of it but I wanted to brush it off. I felt my romantic side going back to hide behind the savage. It had to be someone who was being messy but how they got my number I didn't know. I locked my phone trying to shake the thoughts out of my head as I felt the brick wall begin it's building.