Chapter 12: Mine

I woke up the next morning laying on a bare chest that was lightly snoring. I turned my head to see Travis beautifully sculpted face. Everything from the night before flashed through my mind before I let out an exhale. I slowly inched away from Travis rolling out of his bed and onto the floor.

"Shit" I whispered feeling my body ache all over

I sat up looking at Travis who was still asleep. I smirked at the petty thoughts flowing through my mind about fucking him to sleep. I crawled over to his dresser and pulled out a t-shirt. I slipped it on before I attempted to stand up. It took everything in me to get off the damn floor and walk to the kitchen without screaming in pain.

I went through the fridge only to be disappointed with nothing. I sighed shaking my head. I moved to the counter reaching for my phone to order UberEats, but screamed with myself being pulled into someone.

"Shaky ass" Travis laughed with his face in the crook of my neck "Good morning baby girl"

"Good morning Travis" I laughed as he kissed my neck "Now move! I'm hungry"

"I got something you can eat"

"You just nasty" I pushed him "Move! I'm hungry and you don't have food"

"How about we shower and go get food"

I shook my head at him.

"Why not?"

"Ugh! Because my pussy sore and my legs weak" I threw my head back "And shut up!"

"I wasn't going to say anything" he started rubbing my booty "But now I gotta say if your pussy wasn't good, it wouldn't be sore"

"Nigga move!" I pushed him

"I'm just saying"

We both started laughing until someone knocked on the door. Our eyes got big and we both ran to his room. He lightly closed the door and shushed me. My phone started vibrating and it was Reagan. I let it ring only for her to hang up and call Travis. I shook my head at him and he ignored it too. After she hung up from calling him the knocking stopped. We walked back out and he looked in the peephole and she was gone.

I sighed in relief as he walked back to the island standing on the other side of me. We started laughing but were cut off when the door open with Reagan and what looked like an office manager. I dropped to the floor and crawled as fast as I could to Travis' room closing the door with my foot. I could hear Travis going back and forth with Reagan with her attempting to get in his room. I paced back and forth realizing my clothes were in the guest room.

When the door nob jiggled, I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I walked into his bathroom closet and quietly closed the door.

"Reagan" Travis laughed "You tripping!"

"Whatever! Where she at? I know that slut is in here!" she pulled back the curtain

"No one is here but me"

"Oh yeah"

There was a moment of silence before my phone started ringing on the counter by the closet. It was only a second before she open the closet door with a fat ass smile on her face. My cheeks were red with embarrassment as I covered my face in my hands.

"You dirty bitch!" she laughed "I knew it!"

"Reagan stop!" Travis tried not to laugh

"No!" she walked towards his room "I knew it! You two whore bags kept denying but I knew all along"

"Shut up Rae!" I followed her "It's not what you think!"

"What I think is you let my brother blow that back out" she laughed