Chapter 25: Crash & Fucking Burn

TRAVIS

********One Month Later***********

It's been a crazy month. Micah and I have honestly barely had time for each other. She's been planning her studio opening with Carmen, while flying out for days at a time to do two videos. We really only spend the night together because she says she can't sleep without me. Her opening was Friday and i was excited that we would finally get back to spending time together.

I had been skipping Sunday brunches with my family so I decided to just hang out with Tim since he been asking to meet up. i pulled up at this breakfast spot too meet him. I was surprised and irritated to see that David was with him. They were deep in conversation until I walked up. I shook up with Tim and nodded at David before I sat down.

"What's good Tim? D..."

"Shit been crazy honestly" he sighed looking at David "How things been with you?"

"Pretty hectic so I understand"

"How's Micah?"

"She's been busy with the videos and the studio but other than our crazy schedules we've been good. You know just kicking it"

He nodded and there was a couple minutes of silence.

"Fuck" Tim leaned back "Look Trav there's something we gotta talk to you about"

"We?" my eyebrow raised

"Yeah" David sighed "Look dude, I know you hate me but this aint even about all that"

"One: I don't hate you. Two: what the hell are you talking about"

"David... some shit got to David and as much as I don't want to believe it. It would be fucked up if I didn't tell you---"

"Tim what are you talking about"

"Tell him"

David sighed before giving me a tablet with pictures of Micah with Chris Brown.