Chapter 19: The Set Up

OMNISCIENT 

Tiana looked at the note that was left for her then at the number on the condo. She was clearly in some upscale neighborhood and was more confused on who could've asked her to come here. She knocked on the door checking her surroundings as she waited on it to open.     

Tiana's attention was brought back to the door and she shook her head with a smirk seeing who it was. She walked inside and followed him to the kitchen. She sat down without a care and waited on his explanation, 

"I'm glad you came"

"If I had known it was you, I probably wouldn't have. What do you want?"

"Word at the club is you and B aren't fucking with each other like that"

"Your point"

"I know it gotta bother you that she quit and still get to run shit. That's suppose to be your spot now right?"

"You boring me"

"Look, I need you to help me with something. I need you to help us---"

"Who is us?"

He sighed "Come out Kay"

Tiana turned to see a girl walk out with a sly smirk on her face.

"Who the fuck is she?"

"I'm Travis' fiance" Khari smirked 

Tiana looked between the two of them catching on to what they wanted. 

"Dee you gotta be the most fucked up individual I have ever met" Tiana shook her head with a chuckle "You married! What do you gain from whatever it is you planning here"

David clenched his jaw with a sigh "Everybody act like it was all on me. I admit my wrong doings here. But B was just as wrong! She almost ruin my fucking marriage and threw a child in my face like it was nothing then dips on me! That's just as fucked up! She didn't give a fuck about me so why should I?"

Everyone was silent pondering the next move of the other person. Khari step closer to Tiana who gave her a threaten once over. 

"Listen Tiana?" she paused "We all get something out of this! I get my man and you both get a little revenge on a bitch that treated you both like trash. Clearly you don't mean shit to her. You haven't been around like those other two"

Khari knew exactly what to say to get under Tiana's skin and pull her in. It was a part of her manipulative nature. It wasn't going to be hard because Tiana truly did habor some hurt and resentment towards Micah, but she wanted her best friend back. Tiana took a couple minutes to think about her options.  She finally she looked up at David and Khari with a sigh. 

"So what we gone do?"

A/N: A little teaser never hurt anybody! I just wanted to give you guys a little something because I'm trying to shaking some tables with the next couple of chapters. I'm still not quite sure how many chapters this book will have but I will say it'll take at minimum ten more chapters