Chapter 9: Still A Different World

************6 Months Later***************

I woke up to a hard knock on my door. Before I could get up Travis was getting up from the bottom of my bed looking bewildered as hell. I couldn't help but laugh as his eyes bucked at me.

"Who the fuck knocking on your door so hard?"

"I don't know" I shook my head "But my feet numb since you decided to use them as a pillow"

"I told you to let me go home"

"Boy bye! Your ass was drunk when you got here then you finished off my wine and half of my crown! What kind of best friend send you home like that"

"A bad one" he shrugged as the banging started back "Go open the door before they break it"

I shook my head and hopped out of bed to go open the door. I looked out of the peephole to see Ralph. I was hella confused and didn't want to open the door. I looked back and Travis was still in my room. I took a deep breath before opening it knowing I would have to explain.

"What the hell?" I said as it open

"Get dressed!" Ralph said blankly "Hurry up!"

"What's going----"

"Just listen to me and come on"

"What's going...onnnnnnnn" Travis came out seeing Ralph "Sup Ralph"

"What the---- fuck that! Come on Micah!"

"What's going on?" I put on my chucks and grabbed my jacket "Can you tell me something"

"It's Tiana" we started leaving "She's at the hospital"

"What?" Travis and I both say

"What do you mean? RALPH!" I grabbed him

"I don't know! Carmen called me and said somebody called her!"

"Fuck!"

I ran to my room and threw on some sweats and a jacket to cover my sports bra. Travis grabbed his shirt and we both followed Ralph out the door. I got in the car with Travis to follow Ralph to the hospital.

When we got there I ran to the emergency room and asked for Tiana. They sent us back to her room where she was putting on her shirt and Carmen was talking to the doctor in the hallway.

"Bubbles" I hugged her "What the fuck happen?"

"I'm okay I promise"

I let her go and looked at her. Her lip was busted, her eye had a cut under it, and she looked like she was in pain.

"What happen?"

"I was walking to my car and some creep walked up on me. I didn't even know who he was" she shook her head "He was talking about taking me home and I told him fuck off"

"Fuck boys" Ralph shook his head "Where he at?"

"Bruno and Mag end up coming out back to smoke and saw him beating on me. Next thing I know, I'm being put in Cin car and driven her. The police came by and said they arrested him. I'm just ready to go home"

"I can't believe this happen?" I rubbed her hair "You need to stay with me"

"I'm o----"

"It wasn't a question" I rolled my eyes "Ralph go get her some clothes"

"I got the keys"

"You don't----"

"Stop saying I don't! I know I don't but that doesn't mean I'm not"