Chapter 2 - Pluck It To The Limit

MICAH POV

******** ONE MONTH LATER*********

I woke up to David in between my legs licking my sugar wall like he was starving. We never spent the night with each other so when we did he didn't know how to act. I felt my body releasing in the ultimate ecstasy. As I tried to catch my breath, he kissed up my body stopping on my neck making me arch my back right as he entered me.

"Fuck! Baby yes!" I moaned as my nails sank into his back

David stroked my insides with the lower and slow making me scream his name as he hit the depths of my soul. It felt like forever until I finally flip him on his back and slide down onto him as slow as I could. His hands squeezed my waist as out bodies met. I threw my head back before riding him like an award winning equestrian.

"Damn baby" his grip got tighter "B! B! Come on baby!"

"Uh-uh! Don't hold back now bae!"

Right as I reach my peak for the second time, David grip me as tight as he could slamming me down on him and holding me still as he exploded inside of me. We both were out of breath smiling at one another. I got up laughing and headed to the shower. I made sure to lock the door so he didn't come in for round two.

After my shower, I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I heard David in the shower so I decided to cook us breakfast. I was almost done when he came up behind me and kissed my check. He sat in the kitchen window not saying anything. I pulled out my phone and took a picture

@QueenofParadise: Mornings with him are always more fun

@QueenofParadise: Mornings with him are always more fun... 😜😘❤️ #BAEcon

I fixed out plates and walked over to the table. He grabbed my hand and kissed it before letting me sit down. We ate and talked about his work and mine. Ever since our blow out, David has paid my rent, taken care of all my needs, even got me two credit cards (one for clothes and the other for everything else). Whenever he wasn't with me, I knew he was with his wife, but whose going to complain about being taken care of. I deserved it after everything we went through.

When breakfast was over, David finish getting dressed and headed off to work. I put my clothes on and headed down to my brother, Raphael, tattoo shop. When I walked walked in he was just opening up. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before sitting behind the desk.

"How do you manage to strip at night and still get here before any of my artist?" he laughed

"Well, I'm your sister, the office manager, and a natural born hustler. Sleep is for the dead"

"You'll be dead if you don't slow down"

"I'm fine. Just stacking my paper----"

"While that bird ass nigga pays your bills"

"Hey" I shrugged "If you want to pay to keep me, who am I to stop you"