Your 5 Seconds of Summer Song

Jack G: Amnesia
"Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie? If what we had was real how could you be fine?"

Gilinsky truly did love you. When you left him it hurt more than anything he had ever experienced. He can't get you out of his head, like the way your lips felt against his or your head asleep on his chest. What hurts the most though is the chilling thought that you never even truly loved him back. If you did, how could you have left it all behind so easily?

Cameron: She Looks So Perfect
"Your lipstick stain is a work of art, I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart..."

Cameron has become prey to the common notion of young love. With you specifically. Every trace he has of you, every glance he gets, is valuable to him. He can't get enough of you. If you would run away with him he would do it, if you wanted matching tattoos, he would do it. Will this young love filled with heart eyed Emojis and kinky sex last? He's down for it if you are too.

Aaron: The Only Reason
"Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up.."

Aaron isn't easily throw off course. He wants you and that's what he's going to get. You and him have fought a lot but every time he only tries for you harder. You're killing him but he will never give up on you, he's too on love.

Carter: Heartbreak Girl
"And when the phone call finally ends, you say thanks for being a friend..."

You friend zoned Carter so hard, while sadly he had fallen deeply for you. He is willing to move mountains for you yet you see his as just a nice shoulder to cry on and not someone with just a nice shoulder. Carter could take real good care of you of you would just let him. Pause for a second and realize who's been there all along. Carter has.

Jack J: Don't Stop
"Every time you walk in the room you got all eyes on you and you know it know it.."

You are breathtakingly beautiful. He knows it, deep down you know it, and everyone else knows it. All it takes is a glance to understand. He works hard to keep a reign on you because so many people want you. It surprisingly doesn't make him jealous, it instead makes him feel loved and proud that you chose him out of everyone.

Dillon: Voodoo Doll
"Tell me where you're hiding your Voodoo Doll, cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna Stay, wanna run away. But I'm trapped under your spell"

You've got Dillon under some weird hook. He never wanted to get involve with you or planed to do so. Being in a relationship with you was too scary and overwhelming for him. In the end though he just couldn't help be way you. You've got something about you that just takes control of him and he can't get enough.

Hayes: Good girls are Bad Girls
"She said to me, forget what you thought, Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Everyone thinks you are nice and you get good grades. Your parents trust you and your friends rely on you. Hayes sees that other side of you though. He was surprised at first, when you tackled him onto the bed and later popped some party pills. He loves the adventurous side of you and is honored to be the one that gets to see your bad girl side.

Sammy: If you Don't know
"Go ahead rip my heart out, if you think that's what loves all about."

You aren't good in a relationship. Yet over a period of time made Sammy come to love you. You aren't so sure though and you pull him back and forth with your emotions. You're going to rip his heart out sooner or later

Nash: Hearts upon our sleeve
"We've been through a thousand heartbreaks, but you know we still believe..."

Nash has never been a complete hopeless romantic but he does believe that there is someone out there for everyone. You just weren't that person for him and he wasn't that person for you. You guys went through quiet to breakup but you decided to move on collectively and happily. There's someone out there for the both of you and the relationship you and Nash had will always be a learning experience.

Matt: Unpredictable
"Hey were taking on the world, Ill take you where you wanna go...."

Matthew likes adventure. You on the other hand are more of a plan out the future type girl. So when he came to you and asked you to drop all your future plans to be with him you thought he was way fucking stupid. It was inevitable though because in the end you did fall for him and chose him over your plans. He took you anywhere you wanted to go and for once in your life you had chose happiness over success.

Shawn: Try Hard
"I pierced my lip so she'd think I'm cool. I ripped my jeans and dropped out of school..."

Shawn had just seen you around but never really talked to you. He couldn't ever build up the courage. To make you like him he tried so hard to be someone you would want rather than himself. The relationship was doomed from the start because Shawn was never really present, it was some character he had built up for you.

Taylor: Wherever you are
"Every night I almost call you just to say it always will be you.."

Taylor had a busy and hectic schedule. You both agreed it was best if you took a break, until he was done with his tour career. While you grew farther from him and moved on, he missed you more and more. Every night he wanted to call and confess his standing love for you. He never did though because you probably wouldn't have answered if he had anyways.