One of the Guys Like You Pt.1

By one of the guys like you I mean like another guy besides your boyfriend. You don't know about it at first only your guy does.

Matt: Shawn Likes you

"So uhm, Shawn is nice yeah?" Matthew leaned over the counter as you continued to look for something to eat. You furrowed your eyes at the odd question and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." Shawn is a nice boy yeah, quite the gentleman and all. " He's hot too, wouldn't you agree." You looked at your boyfriend worryingly. He had just called Shawn hot. What the hell. "I don't know, I don't pay much attention." Really you didn't, Shawn is a quiet guy compared to the rest of them unless he is singing. "His voice is beautiful, but besides that I barely notice the boy." Thinking he was done you opened the freezer to search for food, then suddenly he threw another question at you about Shawn.

"Do you wish I was more like Shawn. Like muscially talented and whatnot." Imediatley a chuckled left your lips. what the hell were these questions about. " No Matthew, becasue then more ladies would be all over you and I do not need that one bit. You're mine." You pulled an oven cook pizza out of the freezer and set it on the counter. You looked at Matt who looked back at you oddly. "What?", you question slowly. Your boyfriend just shrugged and grabbed the pizza box. "You should totally cook this for your One, and Only", he said enphising the words.

Carter: Nash likes you

You sat on Carters lap, both of you talking about the billboard awards when Nashs voice tore through your conversatoin. "Hey guys, you two wanna tag along with me and Hayes to go grab something to eat. Neither of you all have eaten all day." Now that Nash had said something, you realized that you were indeed hungry.But, before you could say yes Carter harshly spit out the opposite word "No." You looked at Carter a little shocked. Why not? He had just mentioned ten minutes ago he was hungry. "No?' You questioned at your boyfriend confused. Nash was being extremely polite here. Carter nodded, looking at you and for some reason you saw a little panic behind his expression. You were confused, but now you wanted to be alone with Carter to ask him what was up. " We were actually planing to go out in a little bit alone, thank you though." You smiled at Nash and poliety waved him off, him sending you a smile back.

As soon as Nash and Hayes were out of hearing distance you asked him."What was that about?" Carter sighed wrapping his arms around you and resting his head on your shoudlers. "Its nothing, I just want to spend time alone with you." You smiled, and kissed his forhead. "Well you didn't have to be rude to Nash about it, you snapped at him." He looked up at you and shrugged " Nash just needs to know where his place is." You rolled your eyes at your overly-dramatic boyfriend, all Nash did was invite you two to dinner. Geez.

Cameron: Taylor likes you

Taylor slung his arm around your shoulder as you two walked through the hotel lobby. You thought nothing of it, you and Taylor were good friends. "Which one is Camerons room?"Cameron had told you over the phone five minutes ago but you had already forgot. "I'm not sure but he should be back any time. He just went out with Nash to grab something to eat, you can stay in my room till they get here." You happily obliged, thankful that Taylor had saw you waiting outside. Taylor was definetley one of Cam's friends that you were the most comfortable with.

As he closed his hotelroom door behind you, your phone alerted you of an incoming text messgae. It was Cameron saying he would be to the hotel in about five minutes. "You can sit on the be if you want. I'm gonna change into some shorts and stuff." You texted Cameron back as you sat down on Taylors bed saying " Just come to Taylors room." Not even more than fifteen seconds after you sent it you received a call from him. It instantly became a back and forth.

"Cam?"
"Why are you in Taylor's room?"
"Excuse me? No hello?"
"Babe please come down to the lobby to meet me."
"Why? What's wrong with Taylor's room?"
" Just please, I don't want you two alone."
"Cameron. Me and Taylor won't do anything."
"Just please."
"Ok ok, I will see you in a minute."
"Come alone. Love you."

He hung up and you quietly groaned. You sent Taylor a quick goodbye saying you were going to meet Cam. You left the room before he could say anything back. Cameron would be waiting. Later Cameron explained that Taylor kinda likes you, he doesn't trust him alone with you at the moment.

Nash: Matt likes you

"If you had to pick one of the other guys to be with that wasn't me who would it be?" Nash twirled your hair around his finger as he asked the odd question. You smiled and shrug, snuggling up closer to him. "I don't know really. I don't really think about it, I'm quite happy with you." He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "Your not getting out of the question that easily. Just answer, I won't be mad." You sighed and shook your head at him. "I wouldn't date any of them that weren't you." He raised his eyebrows and nodded . Honestly you wouldn't, they would all remind you of him too much and that would hurt. "Not even Matt?" You let out a little laugh at that. Why would he ask you about Matt out of all the guys? "No, definitely not Matthew.I like the Grier men." He opened his mouth, dropping your hair from his grasp. "Are you saying you would get with Hayes?" You laughed shaking your head and shoving him slightly. "Oh I was thinking more like Will." He knew you were kidding of course but the bicker continued a little longer, him teasing that he would date your best friend if you were to date his brother. Matt was long gone in the back of Nash's mind though, he knew Matt liked you but knew even more that he could trust you both.

Jack J: Aaron likes you

" It's ok of I invited Aaron over to hang out with us yeah? He's texting me all gloomy like he seriously needs some cheering up." Jacks eyes looked over at you slowly and then back at the computer screen, he was currently emailing one of his soon to be professors."I rather he didn't come over." Jack sounded short and irritated as he said it."Why? I thought you liked Aaron?" Aaron and Jack are really good friends who haven't hung out in awhile because you kind of take up Jacks free time. You hated that he lost time with his friends for you so why not kill two birds with one stone? "Just because." You got up, setting your phone down and walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders then leant down and planted a kiss on his cheek."Come on babe, be more specific."

He sighed and bit his lip as if in thought. A moment of silence went by before he finally confessed. "It's just that Aaron kinda has the hots for you, which is so not cool." You immediately laughed. Aaron liked you? Ha. As if. "Why are you laughing?" You pulled away from jack while shaking your head. "Aaron is my friend but that's it, that's all it will ever be and you know it." You planned to only be with Jack in the future, not any of his friends and certainly not Aaron, he just wasn't your type. "I know that, but does he?" You shrugged, sitting back down on the couch. "Just let the guy dream Jack. It's not like it matters." But to Jack it did. Aaron was his friend that he loved, but you were his. If he ever laid a hand on you Jack would flip. Aaron just better not ever try to put those dreams into reality.

-----

{ Hey guys it's me Grace. Sorry these aren't at all my best, and some of them are a tad lengthy so I'm splitting this into two parts. The remaining boys will be next. Sorry I know that sucks when I do it but that's how it works. Also I really would like some suggestions of what you would like me to write about. Thank you lovelies, I appreciate all the reads and votes. Keep em coming and sorry for the long Authors note. ~Grace }

P.S. again seriously sorry these are not my best at all I kinda hate them but I worked on them and it's all I have ready at the moment so here