Good night text

Aaron: "Goodnight love, dream of me. Miss you <3"

Carter : "Try not to miss me too hard tonight. Sleep tight baby."

Jack G: "Wish you were here In bed with me . We wouldn't be sleeping but still."

Sammy: "Goodnight darling. Sleep well. I'll be thinking of you."

Hayes: "You're so god damned beautiful when you sleep. Wish I was there with you. Sleep tight baby girl."

Taylor: "I'd wish you a goodnight but that's impossible without me there holding you."

Matthew: "You need to sleep babe. We can talk tomorrow. I love you so much. Goodnight."

Shawn: "I can't wait to get back home to you. Then we can fall asleep together. Till then my love, sleep well."

Jack J: " You must be tired from running through my mind all day. Rest well dear." (That's so cheesy omfg)

Dillon: " Goodnight (Y/N). Call me when you wakeup. I will be looking forward to hearing that beautiful voice of yours."

Cameron: " Sleeping is for the weak. Do I make you weak babe? ;) Sleep well loser."

Nash: "I know you are probably asleep already but I just wanted to remind you that I love you."

----------
{ DEDICATED TO ALL WHITSIDERS. So I'm a big fan of baby Jacob and he is starting his tour tomorrow. Also babe came through and followed me on twitter. So this is dedicated to all his fans that read my book. If you want me to write for him that's fine. I've been waiting for someone to request him..... ~G }