Heaven

Taylor: "There was only you and me,We were young and wild and free"

It used to be really simple, just you and him fighting the world. You two were free to do whatever you guys wanted without judgment. Now that he's under the spotlight it's a little different. But, your still there right along with his fans. You and him against the world forever.

Cameron: "Now nothin' can take you away from me. We've been down that road before"

You'd left each other before. It was a mutual thing since he was becoming so busy. It didn't work at all though. It turned out that You two need each other to function correctly. Never again do you guys plan to leave each other. Nothing can change the fact that you two belong together.

Nash: "And baby, you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my arms"

Nash doesn't see you all too often, but when your finally in his arms he really knows what he's been missing. You literally become his center of attention. You're truly the best girlfriend and all he has ever wanted. After having that taste of being with you again he hates to leave. You almost keep him there every single time. He's always excited to come home to you.

Matt: "And love is all that I need,And I found it there in your heart"

Matthew had been searching for the right girl when suddenly he found you. He had a gap in his heart and he was really in need of someone to fill it. You didn't just fill the gap in his heart though, you stole the whole thing.You were exactly what he wanted and was looking for. You gave him the love no one else could and for that he was so grateful.

Shawn: "It isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven"

Your guy's relationship was literally perfect. People thrived to have what you and Shawn shared. There was no question that together you two somewhat had a little piece of heaven. It was fully love, untainted by the sins of jealousy an hatred. Everyone, including you two, knew how serious your relationship was.

Jack G: "Once in your life you find someone, Who will turn your world around"

You flipped his world upside down and sideways with your presence. He was getting ready for college and on the break of his career. He was familiar with the routine of his life and that's how he liked it.You were not at all planned, it just happened. He fell so hard for you,who ended up changing his world for the better. He knows there will never be another love like the one you two share. He plans to marry you one day.

Carter: "Yeah - nothin' could change what you mean to me"

Carter is quite set on stayin with you for as long as possible, and if that's forever then even better. No fan hate or even his management disapproval can take you away from him or change the way he sees you. He knows who you are and he loves you, there's no question to it.

Jack J: "Oh there's lots that I could say,But just hold me now, Cause our love will light the way"

Jack has been through the ups and down of a relationship before. You two run into problems often but he is so good at keeping his cool and biting his tongue. He says nothing negative and reminds himself not to base your relationship off his past ones. You are a new adventure and he's ready to take you on. Only your Love can steer him right.

Aaron: "I've been waitin' for so long, For somethin' to arrive, For love to come along"

You completed him. Finally he found someone who he was compatible with, and that someone was you. He had been trying to win you over for for a very long time. You two were friends and for a long while you didn't share his feelings. Once you two gave it a try though there was no backing out. It's exactly what you have both been waiting forever for.

Hayes: "Through the good times and the bad, Yeah - I'll be standin' there by you"

Everyone goes through relationship struggles, you and Hayes especially. Nothing is ever perfect and you two don't pretend it is. Your troubles are always talked and worked through. When you are feeling alone and sad he's always there. When your pissed at the world, he's there to calm you down and let you know it's not just you against everyone else. He's always there for you, so you make sure that whenever he needs you you're already there by his side.