Back For You

Jack J: "Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there"

You are forever on his mind and in his dreams. With him or not he always knows you are by his side. When away from you he can't help but imagine you were sitting right beside him, it's better that way.

Taylor: "I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere"

Taylor is becoming a big shot. He's got quite the fan-base of beautiful young girls. All he ever sees though is you. Everyone else is just a face in the crowd, while you are his one and only.

Nash: "Im watching you from the stage yeah, You're smiles on every face now"

No one else fazes him besides you. In a crowd its so easy for him to spot your beautiful face.Also, as long as you are happy and smiling he feels accomplished . Your happiness is his.

Carter: "But every time you wake up you're hearing me say, Goodbye."

Carter is always on the go with his working situation. You support his dreams though so you try to stay positive. It's hard though. You never get enough time with Carter. The only thing that keeps you going is that the short moments you two do get to share are worth it.

Shawn: "Baby, you don't have to worry"

He hates to see you stressed or worried because of him. Seeing you stressed literally gives him anxiety. Give the boy a break and be a little more at ease.

Aaron: "I'll be coming back for you"

Never does the thought of Aaron leaving you come to mind. He lets you know every day that he loves you and without a doubt every goodbye will be followed by a heartfelt hello. Forever and Always.

Cameron: "Lately, I've been going crazy, So I'm coming back for you"

Without you he is lost and barely knows how to stay stable. Not having you by his side drives him borderline crazy. He literally needs you to live. If he can't come to you, then he brings you to him.

Aaron: "I've never been so into somebody before"

You fell for him fast and hard. Literally no one can make you feel the way Aaron does. You've liked guys and had your go-around but you never really cared about any of them the way you do Aaron.

Jack G: "And every time we both touch I only want more"

He can't get enough of you and vise versa. Your relationship is very physical, I mean look at him. But that's not all it is. Even just a hold of the hand or smile from you drives him a little wild. His love for you is boundless

Dillon: "So tell me nothing's gonna change yeah"

Dillion wants to be stable with you. Usually he is a party guy, likes to get a bit wild. With you though he wants to be nothing but sure, you can't change your mind. You're the part of his life he never wants to get rid of or change.

Hayes: "And you won't ever walk away, yeah"

You aren't all that big on commitment and trust. So when you did fully give your heart to Hayes the fear of him walking away ate you alive. He knows he is going no where, and he plans to prove it to by simply by staying by your side... Forever

-----

{ Sorry this one is just eh. But yeah thanks for reading you guys and continue voting. Also, so Jacob is like my third fav but I'm not writing for him because no one has has requested him. But then I feel bad for not writing about my bby Jacob so what should I do? ~G}