When he meets your parents

Nash: He is a perfect gentlemen and his root of southern hospitality shines through. He answers all your parents questions and holds the conversation. It goes well and you're parents see only the side of him they should. They really accept your guys's relationship.

Cameron: He tried so hard to be good. He was a little nervous at first but then got comfortable. The problem is he got too comfortable. A few curse words escape his lips and he literally shuts down every time it happens. He blushes and coughs awkwardly every time. You're parents just think it's hilarious. They do like him.

Matt: He tries to break the ice with his humor but your parents don't find him as funny as you do. It's super awkward at first and no one knows what to say to anyone. You save him though, practically talking for him. He's not exactly what your parents want but they see he makes you happy so that's all that matters.

Carter: Oh my god it's terrible. He gets so overwhelmed that the first thing he says to your father is "Hello sir, Uhm, I... You're daughter is very hot." You literally face-palm yourself. You're father of course doesn't turn out to be too fond of him but you're mom thinks he is as cute as a button.

Hayes: Quite like his brother he knows how to tone it down around adults. He brings up his good grades and football. He hold a good conversation and makes himself look literally perfect. You're parents are extremely impressed with his charm and intelligence. It's funny to you though because he is usually so loud, outgoing, and you're stupid little Hayes.

Aaron: He pretends to like everything your family does. He so nervous he just wants them to like him so he agrees with everything they say. You think it's so weird to hear him try and talk about poetry with your mother. He isn't himself but you don't mind because honestly as long as he is himself around you he can be whatever the wants around everyone else.

Jack G: Super mature. He talks business with your parents who interrogate him about his future. He surprised you with his answers, he actually has it all planned out. Your parents come to love him almost as much as you do.

Shawn: He's a sweetie but he is super shy around them. He can't keep the conversation going very long because he's unsure what to say. Your parents are a little iffy about him because he didn't talk much so they don't know much.

Taylor: Honestly you're parents aren't too fond of him. He is funny, nice, and conversational. He makes it comfortable. You love all those things about him but thats not really what your parents care about. They think he is cool but he isn't mature enough for you. He is more of a friend type they say.You honestly don't care what they think though. You nor Taylor really care.

Jack J: Cute and polite as crap. He didn't even have to try, your whole family loves him.

------

{ I know I just updated but I won't be able to tomorrow and if I do have time I have to work on my other book so here is tomorrows update but today. ~G}