What his family thinks of you

Hayes: His parents want only the best for their son, happiness included. You make him very happy and that's really all they can ask for. All his siblings enjoy your company and think you are great for their brother. You're well liked. Chad actually has a soft spot for you and his son . He thinks Hayes chose extremely well.

Shawn: His family worries that you are using him, which is an understandable worry. They like you as a person but question your motives.

Cameron: His sister absolutely loves you and his Mom might even love you more than Cam himself does. They are so glad he finally found someone who likes him for who he truly is.

Sammy: His parent aren't sure about you. Sammy doesn't bring you around much so they don't really know you. They trust their sons choices though so you are accepted.

Taylor: His whole family thinks you're great. They believe you better him as a person. He couldn't have found himself a better one.

Jack G: All of his family, completely and utterly, hates you. You've got Jack smitten and they honestly think he's become annoying he loves you so much. You ruined their rock solid, famous bachelor Jack. He doesn't care though.

Dillon: You are looked at as a part of the family. Even if you and Dillon were to break up they say they would still like you. You are very munched loved and approved.

Matt: His family relies on you actually. Matt is a big guy with a lot of un-noticed stress on his shoulders. They know that you will watch out for him always and they appreciate how much you care about him.

Jack J: His family could care less about you. Their son is pretty much an adult now and can do whatever he wants. And if his choice is to date you, likable or not, they don't care. As long as he doesn't get you damn pregnant.

Nash: They are questioning of you. Nash is a smart kid, but he also just a young man that can be easily swoon by a pair of breasts and a pretty face. They personally don't know if you are right for Nash, but with how much he likes you they pray that you are. They are just worried you will hurt him.

Aaron: His parents have mixed feelings. His dad thinks you are a great fine young woman with all the right motives. Aaron loves you and that's what is important. His mom is not so fond. She's worried about her sons heart. He's just a young boy to her. You, are just a young girl. Not someone to have her sons heart in their hand.

Carter: They Love, with a capital L, you. You are exactly what Carter has been searching for but even better. You make him beyond happy and help him steer on the right path. His family sees just how good you are for him and they thank God that he found you instead of some shady bitch.

----------
{ Dedicated to everyone who has ever commented because your comments make my day :) ~G}