You Hang Out With Another Guy

Taylor:He continuously checks up on you. He's so paranoid when he knows you're out with another guy.

Cameron: He doesn't really let it bother him. He trust you with all his heart. Friends are friends , he couldn't really care less.

Nash: He nonchalantly brings it up prior and after you go see the guy. He likes to know the details but try's not to come off nosey or clingy. He doesn't want you to think he doesn't trust you because he does, he's just curious.

Matt: And in this moment he becomes clingy. He begs to tag along. Matt is a chill guy, but when he thinks about you being alone with someone else. A guy for that matter, he can't help but feel uneasy.

Hayes: He tries not to think about it. Jealousy is not his best look. Every so often though he strays into the worse thoughts of what could be happening. It ends with him calling you once or twice to check up on you. He can't help it.

Carter: Like Cam, he doesn't let it get to him. You're his girl and he knows you know that. He hangs out with girls and you hang out with guys. The trust here is strong.

Shawn: It's not you he doesn't trust, it's other guys. He always drops you off just as an excuse to meet your friend. You don't mind, and it makes him feel better he knows who's handling his girl.

Jack G : He doesn't stop texting and snapchating you. Jack keeps you busy enough that he knows you couldn't be doing anything bad. It puts his stress at ease.

Jack J: It's you that checks up on him. You're honestly always thinking about him no matter who you are hanging out with. You continuously make sure he knows you're not doing anything, even though he would never think otherwise of you.

Aaron: He leaves you be. He doesn't want you to think that your guy's time is only spent together. Both of you have friends and hanging out with them, despite their gender, is no big deal. He just asks you how it went after wards like you do to him.