Someone tweets about you two

Cameron : Nash tweets

"@Camerondallas @(Y/T/N), Do you two talk to your mothers with those mouths. #takeabreather #Dang"

Carter: Matthew tweets

"@Carterreynolds literally can not stop talking about you @(Y/T/N) #Hesobssesed"

Taylor: Cameron tweets

"These two I swear, I want that <3 @TaylorCaniff @(Y/T/N)." Cameron attaches a picture of you and Taylor hugging.

Nash: Hayes tweets

"@(Y/T/N) is literally perfect for my brother #Perfecttwo #HappyforyouNash"

Jack G: Taylor tweets

"It's sickening how cute you two are together @JackGilinsky @(Y/T/N). #WhydidIthirdwheel #Stopmakingmefeellonely"

Hayes : Nash Tweets

"I deem no one else acceptable for my brother besides this looser @(Y/T/N)" Attached to the tweet is a selfie of You, Hayes, and Nash all making silly faces.

Aaron: Shawn Tweets

"By the love of God you two, I am right here #suckingfaces #lilnastys @(Y/T/N) @Aaroncarpenter "

Jack J: Glinsky tweets

"@(Y/T/N) You tryna steal my man @Jackjhonson ? If so I approve ;) #Ishipit"

Matthew: Carter tweets

"Matt you got yourself a nice, non-shady girl. Teach me your ways. @ItsmatthewEspinosa @(Y/T/N)"

Shawn: Mahogany tweets

"Shawn's girlfriend is as sweet at his voice #shesperfect #mynewhomie" Mahogany attaches a picture of you, her, and Shawn

-----
{I know Matt's is a little random because Carter calls you "non-shady" but I did that in honor of one of his latest tweets where he calls Deborah Shady. It was funny, I love that boy. But yeah ok that's all, bye.

Also, if you want me to add Jacob or Dillion just comment so, I wouldn't mind but I don't want to put more work on myself if no one wants it. ~G }