He hates when you...

Carter: Make racist jokes about him. You find them funny but thanks to hates he has grown to despise them, even from you. You don't mean them but he still hates them.

Shawn: Mess his room up. You aren't the tidiest person and frequently leave your stuff lying around his house and room when you stay over.

Jack G: Cook. He loves you and everything about you but he just isn't into your cooking. You're terrible at it truly.

Sammy: Bite your nails. It drives him insane. He always finds himself pulling your hands away from your mouth. "Stop Babe", He will say and shake his head.

Nash: Talk politics with him. You both have very different views and it always turns into a fight.

Hayes: Sleep in so late. He wants to spend time with you but when you don't really have to be anywhere you sleep in till noon. It takes away his time to be with you.

Matthew: Wear heels. He likes to have his height advantage over you and when your wear heels it takes some of his height away. Also, he hates the way they click against the floor.

Jack J: Play board games together. You both are too competitive and aren't the best losers . Plus, he claims that you cheat. Playing board games just isn't the best thing for your relationship. You guys always fight.

Cameron: Drink. You don't drink often because you find it unnecessary. That's why when you do, on special occasions, it never turns out well. You don't drink much so you are a lightweight. You become obnoxious and impossible to care for. Cam Hates it.

Dillon: Curse. He has this image set in his head that you are a perfect, innocent women. When you curse you remind him that you in fact are just a regular, dirty mouthed, human being. It kills your image he thinks.

Aaron: Shower. It's because you take so long. The entire bathroom is filled with evaporation, muggy and the mirrors covered. Plus, then you get out relaxed and tired. No fun for him to sit for thirty minutes waiting for you to get out of the shower just for you to want to sit on the couch and watch Netflix.

Taylor: Cry. He isn't the most sentimental person so when you cry he is at a loss of words and isn't sure what to do. He hates seeing you sad and just being in that situation of having to comfort you. He's just not a comforting person.

-------

{ Dedicated to Shawn because HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY. He has come so far the last few years. I am beyond proud and happy for the boy. Dropping top Hits and Panties since 98.

Please please please request in for preferences (I am writing the Total eclipse of the heart request FYI, I didn't forget about it) ~G }