Your coldplay song

Matt: Paradise

Your life is not easy, but you try to be an optimistic. As you've grown up you have lost much hope. Now it seems as though the once optimistic girl has become a complete realists. When you are with Matt though you feel like the world can indeed by in your favor. When you are wrapped in his arms he brings that young girl, once so full of dreams, back to life.

Aaron: Magic

With you he feels whole. He can't explain the feeling he gets when he is next to you. No one else can make him feel the way you do. And because of this feeling only you can provide him, he would never want anybody else but you. Unsure of how to explain this grasp you have in him, he simply calls it magic.

Cameron: Fix you

When everything in the world comes crashing down, Cameron is still there. Every light that guides you home, leads you straight to him. Wether it's anger, pain, sadness, or just a confused state you are in he will be right there to fix you. Always. When you are down, even when you don't want him to, he will do his all to repair you back to the happy girl he is oh so in love with.

Taylor: Princess of China (Ft.Rhianna)

He really did love you but for you it wasn't enough. He just wasn't the boyfriend you were needing. So with his heart in your hand you left. It wasn't because you didn't love him. You just weren't on the same side anymore. It was too toxic. The fights never stopped. Would you have given him a second change, abso-fucking-lutely. You loved him so much. It could have been perfect. The problem was that he didn't even go after you, he let you walk away.

Hayes: The scientist

Nobody said it would easy. He loved you, and he regrets any pain he has ever caused you. He needs you in his life. If he could start from the beginning he would. Mistakes have been made and honestly you feel that it may be time to part. He wants to fight for you, he knows that he's done wrong. All he wants is for you to tell him you love him one more time. But, No matter how hard Hayes tries, love is no question of science, you can't just retry the experiment. You wanted to be with him, but no one ever said it would be so hard.

Shawn: Yellow

He truly thinks the world revolves around you, and if it doesn't than it should. Everything you do is perfection to him. You are honestly the most beautiful thing to him ever. He loves you with every fiber of his being. He would do anything to keep you safe and happy.

Carter: Sparks

He cares about you forever and always. Even though over time you have grown apart his heart will always be yours. He knows that in the end what he did was wrong. And for that he knows he will always owe you. The once raging fire between you two may now just be a dying out spark but he still holds on. Even though you are no longer his he continues to look out for you and watch over you. One day he hope the sparks may ignite again. His girl <3

Dillon: Shiver

He is dying to have you as his lover instead of his friend. You in contrast see straight through him. This kills him. He's too in love to give up though. Every second he's awake he will be there by your side waiting for you to change your mind. He would change himself as a whole for you or even kill a man. Wether it's now or in a year he knows that heart of stone you have will break.

Jack G: Viva la Vida

When he was with you he was on top of the world. He was king. Fear never touched him when you were by his side. You left though. He woke alone and from that day forward truly saw the world for what it was. A dark lonely world. Without you the world was not worth ruling. Turns out in the end you were the thing that kept him truly happy. Everything came crashing down when you left and it has still yet to pick itself up.

Nash: Gravity

It clear that you and Nash are not perfect. A relationship is never just kisses and laughs. It's easy to feel let down and alone a lot even in a relationship. But when you lie together his heart beating just loud enough for you to hear it you know with him is where you belong. Gravity pulls on you and him but then again, you two aren't alone in the world of trouble, gravity pulls on everyone. If other people can make it, so can you two. No giving up.

Sammy: Proof

You are his other half. One can look at Sammy and instantly see his love for you. Even a blind man could see how much he loves you. In you he truly finds hope. You show him the light when he's alone in the dark. Even though you are hesitant with Sammy sometimes and thing do get in the way, you know that when looking at him all you see is the look of an honest man in love. And That kills any doubts you may have.

Jack J: A message

At first he knew you were a loveless girl, with a heavy heart of stone. He made you realize though that you don't have to be on your own. And you don't believe you deserve him but he knows the truth. No matter how long it takes he will get that message through your protected heart an heavy skull. He means it more than anything when he says you deserve love. Wether it be his or not. All he really wants is for you to be happy and feel truly loved.

--------
{ These aren't my best I apologize. Also this is dedicated to Flowercrownqueenlexi . Thanks for really blowing up my feed love. ~G }