You talk about your celebrity crush

Carter: You were currently watching Charlie St.Cloud , featuring the one and only Zac Efron. You loved watching him in this because he wasn't stupid or some big buff guy or some athlete, he was just a regular guy going through struggles yet still managed to look drop dead gorgeous. "Babe seriously, I hate sad movies. You sighed moving a little farther way from him. "The movie is half way done anyways Carter." He was being a little irritating. There was only like forty five minutes left anyways. All he had done was complain about the movie. "It's Zac Efron isn't it. Thats why you want to watch this?" You paused the movie and turned over to face him. "Carter. Shut up." He shook his head, crossing his arms. "Just tell me, Is it because of Zac Efron?"

"Thats not why, this is a good movie. I mean Zac Efron is a plus, hes a great actor and extrememly attractive. He's quite the sight for sore eyes." Carter scoffed and rolled his eyes. " I think he is overexposed." Of course he does. Go figure. "No, hes popular because he is hot." Carter stood up off the couch and rasied his hands in the air, rasing his voice. "If you like Zac Efron so fucking much then marry him. Leave me out of the picture huh." Was Carter seriously getting jealous of Zac Efron right now? "Carter, calm down. He is an attractive guy but I don't want to marry him or date him. It just is a famous guy crush." Carter took a few deep breaths and then slowly sat back down on the couch. "Yeah ok whatever, just if you ever get the chance don't go near him ok." You laughed rolling your eyes, as if you would ever meet Zac Efron.

Nash: You sat down watching The Great Gatsby, sitting in between Nash's legs with his arms wrapped around you. Finally Leonardo DiCaprio came on screen, making you jump a little. Nash looked at you strangely, confused at your little jump. "Sorry I just can't believe how perfect Leo is ,oh my god. So cute." He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "He's old though." You shrugged looking back at the screen dreamily. "He has aged super well, almost looks exactly like the cutie he was on titanic." Nash pursed his lips a little and shrugged "You like blondes then? He's got dark eyes too." You looked up at your boyfriend amused. He was getting jealous of Leonardo DiCaprio , bless his heart. "Shut up Nash and watch the movie." You chuckled , kissing his arm softly before tiring your attention back to the TV screen.

Hayes: He heard a quiet squeal come from the living room as he got you two a drink. Quietly he walked back in, just observing you for a second. You sat on the couch staring at your phone with full attention. Suddenly you hit the table the words "Oh my god." Leaving your mouth. Hayes jumped a little, spilling half of your water on his shirt. "Shit" he cursed drawing your attention to him. "Oh hey there." You blushed a little as he sighed, taking off his now wet shirt.

"What was that all about?" He asked and You hesitated, shyly smiling at your now shirtless boyfriend. "Uhm, Harry Styles." You whispered. Hayes stopped wiping the water off his chest and looked at you strangely. "Who?" You chuckled a little handing your phone to him which currently had pictures of Harry who had just cut his hair. "Is this that gay guy from One direction?" You sighed snatching your phone from him. "He isn't gay Hayes." Your boyfriend shrugged, a smirk playing on his face as he handed you your half spilt water. "I'm just trying to bother you babe. But seriously, I heard he had a boyfriend named Louis." You laughed, throwing a couch pillow at him.

Cameron: You fanned yourself dramatically when Colton Haynes appeared on the TV screen. Cam looked up from his phone at you and then at the screen. He rolled his eyes before looking back at you. "You like that guy?" You immediately nodded, looking at his shirtless body. "He is totally smoking. Just look at him." Cameron grunted and shook his head. "He probably had a personal trainer to get that big." You shrugged, dazed at the TV screen. "I don't care how it happened but bless The Lord for Colton's existence." He was silent for a few seconds before suddenly the TV shut off. You looked at your boyfriend annoyed but your irritation didn't last long. "This Colton guy has a nice body huh?" You smirked nodded at your overly Jealous boyfriend. "Well if you wanna nice body then baby there's one right here in front of you, no need for a tv screen." He pulled you toward him grabbing your hands and placing them at the hems of his shirt. In one swift motion you removed his shirt, and lets just say Colton Haynes became a distant memory set way in the back of your mind.