Your Breakup Song

Cameron: Someone Like You by Adele

"Nothing compares, No worries or cares. Regrets and mistakes, they are memories made. Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?"

While the breakup was sad, they usually are, it was not rough. You had a good time dating Cameron and don't regret any memories made. He no longer has your heart but he will always be in it. Why dwell on the past? You both wish each other the best with parting.

Shawn: Don't Speak by No Doubt

"I really feel, that I'm loosing my best friend. I can't believe, this could be the end. It looks as though you're letting go."

Shawn was not just your lover but your best friend. You felt him slipping, you knew the relationship was dying out. And honestly that scared you so much that you acted like it wasn't happening. You couldn't stop it though. The time for him to leave you did eventually come and it left you torn.

Jack J: Skinny Love by Bon Iver

" Come on skinny love just last the year, pour a little salt we were never here. My my my, my my my, My-my My-my.....Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

It's impossible to not feel the pain of this song similar to the fact it was impossible to not feel the pain of your breakup. Toward the end you and Jack both practically felt the relationship shattering to pieces. You both loved each other, you guys wanted to pretend like the love was still there. But it just wasn't and you couldn't carry on like that forever.

Matthew: Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division

"And resentment rides high, But emotions won't grow. And were changing or ways, Taking different roads."

You once loved each other but at a certain point your feelings for one another ceased to grow each day. Neither of you felt that your were getting as much as you were giving. In the end it was mutual. You two were just takin different paths, continuing to try and love one another would just turn out for the worse.

Jack G: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars

"There's no religion that could save me, No matter how long my knees are on the floor."

It's simple really. You left him but he didn't want that. And if God took you away from him then truly God must be evil. You didn't just take yourself when you left, you took his heart, his hope, and faith.

Aaron: I Should've Cheated by Keyshia Cole

" I should have played you, because you don't appreciate me. And I tried to stay down with you, but you're making it hard for me."

He never trusted you. He caused you of cheating, clubbing, and lying. This hurt, but the worst part was is he was the guilty one. With the way he treated you, you should have cheated and lied. He would have had it coming. You were just to good for him clearly.

Taylor: How Come You Dont Call Me Anymore by Prince

" I always did think we looked kind of cute together myself. So say to me baby, baby, baby. Why, why you wanna go break my heart"

You don't understand what happened. You two looked perfect together and never once did you feel unloved. He broke it off so suddenly without explanation. He left with nothing but the simple word of "Goobye" and you haven't received even a phone call since.

Carter: Song For The Dumped by Ben Folds Five

"So you wanted to take a break. Slow it down some, and have some space. Well fuck you too!"

It was rough. Excuse after excuse he made. He dumped you, completely throwing you to curb. He was a liar and a jerk to you. It ended bad. Hatred sprouted. You didn't keep one thing of his and he didn't keep one thing of yours. You both thought being together had been a waste of time and regretted it dearly. To you he was an asshole and to him you were a bitch.

Nash: Best Of You by The Foo Fighters

"I was too weak to give In, too strong to lose. My heart is under arrest again, but I'll break loose."

Being in love drives a person mad. You knew that. People around you are being stolen of their own faith and trust in relationships. You though are no fool. Nash grew to love you and you indeed got the best of him surely. You were just to scared and weak of loss to give into him. And you were too strong to rely on another. Your morals tore you apart. And in the end he could wait for you no longer. He left, and only then did you see what you had. When he left he had finally got the best of you.

Hayes: Don't Think Twice, It's Alright by Bob Dylan

" And I wish there was something you would do or say, to try and make me change my mind and stay. We never did too much talking anyway."

He did love you, and you loved him. But you never clearly expressed those thoughts and feelings. You were a very closed off person. He thought that for him you would open up, but sadly he was wrong. You weren't putting in as much effort as he was. So he left. The sad thing for him was you didn't even try to stop him. You knew it was too late to right the wrong now. So, neither of you thought twice about the breakup. Later he realized you were a waste of his time anyways.

Dillon: When I Call Your Name by Vince Gill

"Your love has ended, mine still remains. But nobody answers when I call your name."

You up and left him, sparing only a note in your absence. You simply grew tired of living a lie. You didn't love him the way you imagined you would. It just wasn't real for you. For him though, what you two had meant the world. Every now and then he expects you to just show up and return. Expects and hopes, but it won't happen. You're gone for good.

Sammy: Here Without You by 3 Doors Down

"Everything I've known and everywhere I've gone. It gets hard but it won't take away my love."

Forever and always he said, Forever and always he meant. You two had to break up because the distance and different schedules of your lives. Your lives were just heading different ways. In order for you both to succeed and maintain yourselves, you had to break up. Every night though you still think about each other. The love is still there. He plans that once you both settle into your new lives there will be time to make it work. But by then, it will probably be all said and done.

{ So sorry I've kinda been slacking on my preferences lately I feel. I've been really focusing on Serendipity so sorry bout that. Dedicated to taylorwurtz because I damn said so. ~G}