His Phone Lock Screen

Cameron: Cam had been gone away on a business trip. You're mother hated hearing you complain about how much you missed him, so she jokingly bought you a poster of Cam and hung it up on your bedroom door. You thought it was hilarious. Thinking your boyfriend would agree, you had your mom snap a silly picture of you kissing it and you sent it to him. He too found it amusing and Adorable. The picture has been his lock screen ever since.

Jack G: You had fallen asleep on him in the car when you were coming back from dinner with his family. Your arms were wrapped around him as your head was buried into his chest. He had his mom snap the photo for him. He thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Matt: You two loved to exchange silly snapchats. You had a truce to never screenshot each others photos but one day he just had to break the bet. You had took a photo with your laptop, a picture of Matt shirtless on the screen, with the caption "Fangirling. Omg I can't even". He screenshotted it and set it as his background.

Hayes: It was of you two at his homecoming game. They had just won 36 to 4. You ran out onto the field and he greeted you by picking you up and swirling you around in a hug. You were so proud of him. His brother had snapped the photo and sent it to you both claiming you guys need to be less cheesy. It's both of your guy's phone screen actually.

Nash: Simple, yet effective. It was your guy's prom picture . He treasured that night truly. It was the last high school dance he got to take you too.

Carter: Honestly, it always changes. He has so many pictures of you. You guys love taking pictures together. He finds you so beautiful that it's hard for him to just choose one photo to stick with. It literally changes every three days.

Taylor: For your birthday you're best friend got you a shirt that said "Mrs.Caniff" with hearts literally everywhere on it. As a joke one day you wore it when Taylor came over. He loved it actually. He made you pose in it and for ten minutes as he just took pictures of you wearing it. Then, he chose one of them as his screensaver.

Shawn: It was of him teaching you how to play the guitar. You sat on his lap, a guitar placed in yours. His hands overlapped yours and you both concentrated on the instrument in front of you. Taylor had been over and took the picture of you guys.

Aaron: It was of you two in a sombrero and pancho. Sounds weird I know. You two were bored one day when Carter had came over. He suggested you guys just drive out somewhere, anywhere really to shake the boredom. Somehow you guys ended up at a party/costume store. You had been dressing up, laughing the day away, when carter snapped the picture of you two in the costumes.

Jack J: It was simply a picture of you making a kissy face. You had come over one night to study. You two got bored and just took pictures of one another instead. He thought it was adorable. It made him want to kiss you every time he used his phone.

---------
{ Sorry Jack J's is so simple. I was out of ideas. I will probably update tomorrow. I'm kinda on a writing roll ~G}